I'm a native to So. Cali and live in Indiana now. I will be out in June with my 6 year old daughter to catch the yellows and other big fish. I used to go out of Davey's on their boats (3 years ago). I've heard some bad stuff on them though. I dont mind driving a little if I have to. My daughter wants it to be memorable and she wants the big ones! Cmon... Where should I go guys? Pics will follow when we get home. What boat captains work the best to put you on the big ones? Who can I trust? I cant let the junior fishergal get the skunk. This is a memorable daddy/daughter moment. She's used to catching freshies (Indiana kids just dont know what its like to catch a 15-20lb yellow... she wants to experience what you guys have the benefit of). Dont mind spending a little money. I'd like to catch yellowtails, Barries, Hali for sure!, and Bonito. If anyone wants to join us (of course I cant pay for you :wink: ) we'd love to have some company. Might buy ya lunch though :lol: Can any of you help make this memorable for a future fishergal? We're gonna be in So. Cali June 22-29. I dont want to go on the weekend. Too many people! I'll be paying more attention to helping little miss bring in her lunkers. This is a great site. All of you are VERY helpfull!!