Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: So, What Was Your Best Fishing Related Gift You Got For Christmas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default So, What Was The Best Fishing Related Gift You Got For Christmas?

I got a few very nice additions to my fishing gear but the one I seem to be having the most fun with at the time is my Pen Rod Extreme. I never would have guessed that such a flimsy looking rig could be so much fun. Got to break it in at Apollo Park. Caught 4 trout averaging about 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. and the little guy handled them with no problem.
    Last edited by Sir Catchalot; 12-29-2008 at 06:52 PM.

Got nice small fishing bag with a shoulder strap so I don't have to haul the box around with me, and a gift card that went for a 41$ buck fishing license...Wow they went up from last year. Good luck out thier my friend and send some posts of your 2009 fish for us to see.

Over the years I have made a point to tell others don't buy me any fishing gear, because other people end up getting me garbage or something I already have. So I got a sport chalet gift card which will be enough to buy a 09 license and a few other goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by jim532 View Post
    Over the years I have made a point to tell others don't buy me any fishing gear, because other people end up getting me garbage or something I already have.
    That's just like my "Don't Buy Me Clothing As A Gift" rule. You'll end up with a pink bunny suit from your grandma, when you're 30 years old.

I did get a pair of Lunker Punkers, as a gift for myself, though. I acted all surprised when I tore the wrapping paper and opened them up.

I got a bass pro shop shirt that doesnt fit me,and a fish skin peeler! Now I have to cook n clean my own fish !

Default x- mas

2009 license and yearly pass to favorite fishin hole