Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sat 1/3/09 DVL Triple Trout Beast

That's a Tama Striper if I've ever seen one...look at the belly on that beast!

Niiice fish!...congrats!

this is false information...i was there that day and he was NOT using triple trout swimbaits....i saw him flyLining a live midget yep, sorry art for spilling the beans...jk..lol...
    Dude!!! nice friggin toad!!!!!

hahah funny stuff Jman... i still want to know what was up with the dude on the first page..what was his problem? his post doesnt make sence

MD, I think he thought we were gonna flame Art and was coming to his defense just in case.

You know me, I love that friggen Tripple Trout. Its action is the best out there bar none. Its not the fancy schmancy paint jobs some have but it plain ol rocks it when it comes to action.

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    his post doesnt make sence
    Unless someone else edited their response out.

Then again, you get the original response via email. It'd be interesting to see if the response was edited out.

Nothing like calling someone on their trigger happy postings.

defently dude! The TT is what got me to start making baits! The action on the tt is awesome rather your making a slow retrive, jerkin it like a jerk bait or bruning it in, its flawess... I still need to buy some haha i want to finish my baits first though im not comparing my baits to the TT but after a lot of dialing in my baits the action is real similar so far i havent had a bait roll on its side during anytype of retrive...but i still plan on stockin up on a few 8 and 10" TTs...cant beat em but you can join them hahah

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Unless someone else edited their response out.

Then again, you get the original response via email. It'd be interesting to see if the response was edited out.

Nothing like calling someone on their trigger happy postings.
    I edited my response because I misspelled “awesome” and wrote awsome.
    I thought the guy was bagging on me for a typo, so I went back and edited one word.

I still think there’s more to the guys derogatory post.

Regardless, I wish I would have caught that pig.

Your client looks bummed, should have let him hold it instead with a chuckee-cheeeeeese smileee lol

Default Kill all stripers

GREAT JOB KILLNG MR STRIPEY AND A GREAT JOB GETTING YOURE CLIENTS ON THEM, IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING ALL THE TROUT EATING MACHINES BEING SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES,ALL THE HARD CORE TROUTERS WHO FISH THE DVL WHEN WE ABLE TO LAUNCH SHOULD ALL BUY YOU LUNCH FOR KILLING ALL THOSE STRIPERS,,,t/o,,,,I LOVE THAT TRIPLE TROUT SEEN ON THE OTHER REPORT,,,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast