Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: City Park Bass 1/14

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default City Park Bass 1/14

Well for the past 3 weeks, I've been hitting up a local park for some bass perhaps 2-3 times a week. I've been skunked there ever since but last night had a solid hit, as well as today which came off as soon as i set the hook (too anxious). There were two other bass fisherman there as well but the majority was trout.

Anyways, the guy next to me pulled out this bad boy on 2#! He was fishing for trout and foul hooked it (accident) on the tail, fought a good 6-7 minutes or so. If you know the park, good for you, but don't name it for them poachers lurking in here...

The guy released the fish but some guy was actually like "Keep it" so I said "NO! its a bass, capture and release only!"

didn't get your name but good job on the fish and thanks for releasing it! Oh and there was something inside it's mouth! Trout!!! woohoo

persistence will pay off, I will get a fish in there

Last edited by a biley; 01-14-2009 at 07:14 PM.