Now, before I say this to you guys who are "die hard" Steeler fans I want you to know I am NOT a Cardinal fan. I am, however, a huge fan of Kurt Warner.

I hate to tell you this, I know your team won the game, I know you have your 6 rings. I know you were probably Niner fans in the 80s, Cowboy fans in the 90's and Patriot fans after Year 2K. But hey: The CARDINALS GAVE THE GAME AWAY. Truly, the Steelers were lucky to get off the field with any pubic hair left. In a strange world, where one game wins it all, lies the falacy that was Superbowl 43.

The Cardinals are simply a better team and would BEAT the Steelers 9 out of every 10 games. It just so happens that they Cards GAVE it away last night.

So dont go parading around this last ring too much. Im sure Mike Tomlin has some stained underwear once Fitzy outran (and I mean simply outran) your vaunted defense on that deep slant to take the lead. By the way, this is the same defense that gave up 400+ (yes thats 400+!!!) passing yards to a 38 year old QB.

Still a Charger fan...See you next year!