Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Star Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Scoring Machine View Post
    Ha ha well if you knew the OJ comparison was coming, no one FORCED you to make that argument.
    Come on SM everyone in their right minds(except a handful of jurors) knew OJ commited murder. With that gal's sktechy background I think very few people were convinced she was raped. I think she just saw an opportunity to make her money and cried foul. This of course is just my opinion....

Good debating with you ScoringMachine, seems all to often when people have a difference in opinion on a message board they turn into an arse and make it personal. It is refreshing that this is not the case for a change.

Sorry to jack you thread Peter....

TD

No problems on the thread jack. I too agree with TD on the chick just makin an easy buck. Her own lawyers were scared she wouldnt stick to the allegations. The law should charge her with prostitution after she settled for money and dropped the charges.

ANYWAYS, that shaq pass thru howards legs and finishing with the dunk was pretty hotttt aswell for the big guy. Didnt you guys have a fave moment???

Was it Howard (when the defenders cleared the lane) that threw the ball off the back board and slam dunked the rebound towards the end of the game? Regardless that was sick!

TD

that was lebron james at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by bitedez View Post
    that was lebron james at the end.
    Thats right...thanks!

TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12