Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Sherwood

Default Lake Sherwood

A friend of mine and I, know a friend who is getting us into lake sherwood tomorrow and I was wondering does anybody know what kind of fish are in this lake. I know Largemouth are in there. But i was wondering if there were maybe any smallmouth or crappie.
    So if anybody knows the kind of fish in lake sherwood please post. thanks.

i havent fished it in years, but about 20 years ago it was loaded with crappie.

Lmb, Crappie, Blugill, Channel cat. Great bass fishing. Used to be open to the public until rupert murdock of the dole co. bought it and turned lake sherwood into a private country club. Only fished now by local residents and guests, lucky guests..

cool thanks for the info. any truth in this i heard that there were smallmouth in lake sherwood any truth in this

SR RKO, take some pics for us and post a report when you get back. Would love to see what you pull out.

drop shot robos,throw ikas,flyline senkos and fish on !!!! love that place,good luck

went there today it was slow only a few bites. however its almost spring and now i can get in more so the next time im there hopefully be some fish and this time ill remember to bring the camera