Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Celtic's lose to the Clips

Default Celtic's lose to the Clips

The mighty Boston Celtics lost to the lowly LA Clippers last night. I doubt that they will repeat this year, the Lakers are hard to beat and have the momentum going for them. Hopefully, Bynum comes back soon and contributes.

I think the clippers are a good team. They have the personnel already so i'm not sure what they hell they are waiting for. They have Camby, Randolph, Baron, Thorton, and the list goes on. Maybe Dunleavy isnt the right coach for the job.....

Boston sucks............... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS.................

Quote Originally Posted by Liteliner View Post
    I think the clippers are a good team. They have the personnel already so i'm not sure what they hell they are waiting for. They have Camby, Randolph, Baron, Thorton, and the list goes on. Maybe Dunleavy isnt the right coach for the job.....

Boston sucks............... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS.................

Unfortunately they have been ravaged by injuries AGAIN, all of the above mentioned players have been injured at some point this season...not to mention Kaman who is still out and had a monster season last year. Eric Gordon has been pretty awesome in his rookie season and of course left the game against Boston witha shoulder injury. Same old story for the Clips, if they could just manage to stay healthy!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmath79 View Post
    the Lakers are hard to beat and have the momentum going for them. Hopefully, Bynum comes back soon and contributes.
    The funny thing is that this could have been written virtually a year ago too...

The Celtics signed Marbury.