Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Break Out the Dread Wigs...

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    So wellbilldancesays it could be the set up for an epic fail for the dodgers.
    But I'm pulling for the dodgers.
    Look at this post from March. Looks like while everyone was so elated with getting Manny back ole' wellbilldancesays' crystal ball might not be so far off.

GO MANNY!!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    C'mon BillyBass lets face it, the majority of the teams in baseball have MAJOR pitching concerns and would kill to have the bats that the Dodgers will be swinging this season...it seems like we have had decent pitchers the past decade and the offense has failed miserably. I honestly don't think the staff is going to be as bad as the media is portraying it to be...give them chance before breaking out the torches and pitchforks!

BTW just for the record the rally monkey won't be making it to The Hall of Fame when its all said and done!

DS please refrain from posting those kinda pics from now on...YUCK!!!

THINK BLUE

TD

Oh really!! Looks like YOU might need a new crystal ball TD.
    I love pulling up old posts!

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Oh really!! Looks like YOU might need a new crystal ball TD.
    I love pulling up old posts!
    Sooo my prediction about the pitching staff not being the liabilty everyone said it would be wasn't too far off now was it? But what happend to the consistent bats the last month?

I have no problem getting called on my predictions, I refuse to play Monday morning QB like the "Johnny come lately's" that frequent the sports section. Lets face it though, making a prediction on the net comes as a no win proposition....nobody will quote you when you are right and EVERYONE loves to pull up the carp when your wrong, BUT I won't let that stop me from putting myself out there!

Love pulling up old threads as well, if nothing more for pure entertainment value! The post I would really like to pull would be the one where you requested your avatar....you remember that "Bill"?

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 09-11-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Actually TD I'm just phooking with you. I have to give you credit I thought for sure you were going to post...
    " I still say they are going to win their divsion though."

It's too bad that Manny is/was a juicer and ended up getting nailed. It seemed he was the spark that got dodgers all fired up, not that he's not quite the spark he was it seems the rest of the team is missing that fire. But when you think about it when you invest in buttholes don't be suprised when you get crap.

BTW I don't remember the avatar post, its slipping my mind but feel free to pull it up and dish me out some humble pie!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123