Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tap Out cofounder killed in auto crash

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    What a Jerk off !!!!!
    I second that......

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    What a Jerk off !!!!!
    Considering the human being you are paying tribute to, I'll take that as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaua View Post
    Considering the human being you are paying tribute to, I'll take that as a compliment.
    Wow, 19 posts in the past year and a half, and three of those on this thread? Hmmm...

What does this comment mean, exactly? Did you know Charles Lewis? Although I don't like the fanbase that TapouT brought to the sport that I love and practice, several guys that I used to train with knew "Mask" and he was unanimously regarded as a standup guy.

Disrespecting the dead= douche-baggery

And there's no report of Charles Lewis being DUI. The other driver was, but not the guy who died. In fact, he was coming home from the gym. His close friends say he did not drink alcohol at all. Let's see what the official report says before we go assuming that Mask was DUI.

What a

If you know what I mean!! Have some respect!!

You're right, I should have capitalized.

"Tapped ouT"

Not cool. May Karma Run your way.

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by mth1997 View Post
    Wow, 19 posts in the past year and a half, and three of those on this thread? Hmmm...

What does this comment mean, exactly? Did you know Charles Lewis? Although I don't like the fanbase that TapouT brought to the sport that I love and practice, several guys that I used to train with knew "Mask" and he was unanimously regarded as a standup guy.

Disrespecting the dead= douche-baggery

And there's no report of Charles Lewis being DUI. The other driver was, but not the guy who died. In fact, he was coming home from the gym. His close friends say he did not drink alcohol at all. Let's see what the official report says before we go assuming that Mask was DUI.
    I didn't know Hitler either, but from what I've read, I think it is safe for me to say he wasn't exactly the nicest of fellows.

I don't remember bringing up Lewis' BAC. He could have been stone-cold sober for all I care. If we believe the initial reports - and there has been nothing to contradict them to date - then Lewis placed himself, his passenger, the occupant(s) of the other car, and any bystanders in extreme danger. His irresponsible acts cost him his life.

Forgive me if I lack sympathy for a Darwin Award candidate.

congrats.....mr."family guy" avatar hit 20 posts today!!!

Yeah, I wrote something to the effect that Hitler, Pol Pot, etc. are exempt from that comment in my post, but I took it out because I thought that was obvious. So congrats captain obvious!!!

Here's a link to a story about the crash: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Upd...ar-Crash-16532

This is from an MMA website and I fully expect them to describe the accident in the best possible light for Charles Lewis, but it is pretty decent in that respect. There is a line that says something like "the crash did not look like street racing." If you believe all the INITIAL reports you read, you're going to be mistaken about a great many things grasshopper. The wise gather facts over time to reach conclusions.

And the BAC comment was for the others who posted comments about him being DUI.
    Last edited by mth1997; 03-19-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Atlaua....

Are you the same guy who let some "dude" handle his "piece" and pierce the tip of his johnson

I didn't know Hitler either, but from what I've read, I think it is safe for me to say he wasn't exactly the nicest of fellows.

I don't remember bringing up Lewis' BAC. He could have been stone-cold sober for all I care. If we believe the initial reports - and there has been nothing to contradict them to date - then Lewis placed himself, his passenger, the occupant(s) of the other car, and any bystanders in extreme danger. His irresponsible acts cost him his life.

Forgive me if I lack sympathy for a Darwin Award candidate.
    Wow. Didn't your parents or whoever raised you teach you to have some respect for the dead? The poor guy died for God's sake. He didn't wake up wanting to kill anyone or himself for that matter. Have some compassion, we all make mistakes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123