Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tap Out cofounder killed in auto crash

Default crash

It's not cold to say that there's really nothing sad about someone dying from their own stupidity. Tragic, yes. Sad, no.

Those light poles are no joke. I lost two friends in the past 5 years in accidents where the car hit a light pole or telephone pole. My condolences to his loved ones. When you feel like speeding, ask yourself what is worse:

Wasting a minute of your entire life, or wasting your entire life in a minute?

Also, thank God that there were no innocent kids in cars involved. Drunk drivers should go to jail whether they hit something or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JSAUCE818 View Post
    not funny, this guy is human just like you and i and has loved ones like we do...
    Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune if your loved one was in the passenger seat and is now near death due to his recklessness.

Hopefully that passenger pulls through, as I heard she is still in critical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by yamafish View Post
    This is a guy who built a company from his garage all the way up...
    Last years reported sales were well over $100 mil. for this company.
    Commendable, sure.

But how does that change the fact he could've killed innocent people and his actions were illegal and deadly? For someone who built a company from his garage, you'd think he'd have a bit more sense to not be street racing a Ferrari through Orange County, with someone else in the passenger seat? You want to take your own life, go ahead. But to take out someone else?

Yes deaths are tragic and sad, but as people have already mentioned, it's a good thing nobody else was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by FISH ON View Post
    not kool .
    You're right, I should have capitalized.

"Tapped ouT"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune if your loved one was in the passenger seat and is now near death due to his recklessness.
    of course id be singing a different tune,who wouldnt?. Just the way dude delivered the comment was trying to be funny about this when it wasnt at all. I feel bad for everybody that was involved in this no matter who is at fault, was it wrong of them to be driving reckless? Absolutely im not disagreeing with that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaua View Post
    I wonder if he tapped out before or after the EMTs arrived....
    The answer is before. The car was sheared in half, it's suspected that he was killed on impact.

Sad story.

Not many have done as much for the sport.He will be sorely missed.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Hopefully that passenger pulls through, as I heard she is still in critical condition.

Commendable, sure.

But how does that change the fact he could've killed innocent people and his actions were illegal and deadly? For someone who built a company from his garage, you'd think he'd have a bit more sense to not be street racing a Ferrari through Orange County, with someone else in the passenger seat? You want to take your own life, go ahead. But to take out someone else?

Yes deaths are tragic and sad, but as people have already mentioned, it's a good thing nobody else was killed.

I can absolutley GUARANTEE everyone on this board has made stupid mistakes in their lifetime. "Would've, could've" etc does not make it right to joke about ANYONE dying...period.....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaua View Post
    You're right, I should have capitalized.

"Tapped ouT"
    What a Jerk off !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    I can absolutley GUARANTEE everyone on this board has made stupid mistakes in their lifetime. "Would've, could've" etc does not make it right to joke about ANYONE dying...period.....
    GD
    exactly......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast