Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Dodger News..... Pedro back?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dodger News..... Pedro back?

Well I've stepped out of my lifted truck, put up my rally monkey, taken off my TapouT shirt and covered my barbed wire tatt. And have some interesting Dodgers news to report but wait let me get in my Dodger fan gear. Okay putting on my wal-mart generic dodger jersey, pulled up my oversized dickies with a fat crease. Got my navy blue nike cortez laced up and on. Okay ready to report, oh wait my lady is still penciling on her eyebrows.

Okay now I'm ready.

Pedro back to the Dodgers? Could it be?

Looks like its a possibly at the moment. Pedro a now 37 year old with a rebuilt arm is a free agent after three injury plagued years with the Mets.

Pedro was looking pretty good for the DR team in the World Baseball Classic (of course he was pitching to the Netherlands team who aren't exactly known for baseball dominanace but he did dominate against them), and the Dodgers needing a pitcher...... maybe the dodgers could make up for their infamous trade of Pedro for Delino?

Pedro and Manny matched up might just be the ticket to take the dodgers all the way. And the way Schmidt is giving up the long ball it really might be just what the dodgers need.

We'll stay tuned for what at the very least we'll be an interesting year for the boys in blue!
    Last edited by wellbilldancesays; 03-12-2009 at 10:15 AM.