Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pac Man Vs. Hatton

Default Pac Man Vs. Hatton

Watched the first episode of 24/7 last night pretty intresting stuff going on.
    Hatton has Mayweather senior as his trainer While freddy roach added Michale Moore to help him out with pac man. I dont get why he would do that, He says for when hes not available to train on certain days Moore will be there to train. I think its going to confuse Manny having to listening to 2 trainers while in the ring but hey i aint no boxing trainer. Im still on the fence with this one. Mayweather even talks about Hattons skills and how he has never been properly trained to defend & how he didnt even know how to hit the mitts now thats crazy hes supposed to be a top ranked fighter and he doesnt even know the basics?

looking forward to this fight. 2 head to head sluggers

Whats up no one watches boxing on here? Fights just around the corner. Im going Hatton on this one for sure. Its time for pac-man to go down. I know it seems like another De la hoya everyone is saying Hatton is way bigger then him has more power yada yada yada but thats what they said about De La Hoya. but we will see this weekend

Should be a good fight. The 24/7 show on HBO was good. Wonder how the 2nd trainer will effect pacman. Dang wish I could watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Whats up no one watches boxing on here? Fights just around the corner. Im going Hatton on this one for sure. Its time for pac-man to go down. I know it seems like another De la hoya everyone is saying Hatton is way bigger then him has more power yada yada yada but thats what they said about De La Hoya. but we will see this weekend
    Sorry, Angler but I don't think so! Don't get me wrong, Hatton's a bulldog fighter and has his strong points! But his weakness overshadows anything about him.

Bottom line? Hatton has NO defense and has a glass jaw. You can bet Manny's gonna get his licks in there and I don't think Hattan's jaw will hold up. Plus, Manny's big pay day is waiting for him in the shadows. One Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Manny's winning this one by TKO and keep's his title!
    Last edited by flopps1; 04-29-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flopps1 View Post
    Sorry, Angler but I don't think so! Don't get me wrong, Hatton's a bulldog fighter and has his strong points! But his weakness overshadows anything about him.

Bottom line? Hatton has NO defense and has a glass jaw. You can bet Manny's gonna get his licks in there and I don't think Hattan's jaw will hold up. Plus, Manny's big pay day is waiting for him in the shadows. One Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Manny's winning this one by TKO and keep's his title!
    I dont know dude Mannys chin aint so great itself.

Barrera & Marquez & **** i forget his name you know the three mexican fighters he has fought all put him down a few times and that was WAYYYYY lighter weight class. About 20 Lbs differnce know taking shots rom these guys? Hatton has alot of power and yes his defense isnt all that great, I dont think Mannys small fists can hurt Hatton Enough.

Im just hoping to see a slug fest lol like the other mexican triligy fights.

The De La Hoya fight, as impressive as it looked, was not a really good indication of how well Pacquiao might fare against bigger foes. With the benefit of hindsight, it is obvious that De La Hoya was damaged goods, and therefore, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that this fight has absolutely no bearing on how a fight between Hatton and Pacquiao might play out. Hatton is still the naturally bigger, stronger fighter. Unlike De La Hoya, Hatton is still at (or very near) his prime, and under the tutelage of Floyd Mayweather Sr., he even seems to be improving, as evidenced in his most recent fight against Paulie Malignaggi. He is strong, tough, determined, and experienced, and unlike De La Hoya, he is still hungry.

It is also worth noting that De La Hoya was primarily a one-handed fighter who was never known for roughing up opponents on the inside. Once Pacquiao was able to neutralize De La Hoya's left hand, things became fairly easy, because Oscar lacks the one punch which Manny is most susceptible to—a straight right. Hatton, conversely, can punch with both hands and is an especially good body puncher. He can rip shots to the midsection with either hand, and is often known to maul opponents on the inside with his phone booth brawling tactics. De La Hoya was never able to land much of anything on Pacquiao, but that will not be the case with Hatton, whose punches are sharper and more menacing than anything a fading Oscar was able to offer.

PacMan vs Hitts0n !

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post

WOW...Sue comes back to the board with a flurry!

TD

Manny FTW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast