Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dodgers ORLANDO HUDSON

Default dodgers ORLANDO HUDSON

hITS FOR THE CYCLE WOW. What a great pick up. Why has Manny have no Hrs?

FISHINGBEE

The season is less than 10 games in, let's ask this ? after the Break. Go Blue!!!!
    Oh and WTG O-Dog! Something that's never been done @ the park

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    hITS FOR THE CYCLE WOW. What a great pick up. Why has Manny have no Hrs?

FISHINGBEE
    Yeah, the Orlando Hudson feat was one for the books. I love how ESPN's Sportscenter concentrated more on A-Rod rehabbing than this feat, but I didn't expect much from the network that covers only the Yankees, the Red Sox and the Mets.

And Manny not having any HRs? I can attribute that to him not getting any pitches to hit. He's getting the Bonds treatment, and if the guys around him are picking up the slack and getting better pitches to see because of this, and the Dodgers are winning ball games, I'll take it.

The Dodgers...

What A Joke...

GO YANKEES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    The Dodgers...

What A Joke...

GO YANKEES!!!!!

Joke was the Yankees pitching stats in the box score the other day against the Devil Rays.

When Nick Swisher has to come in to pitch because you're getting beat down 15-5, you know you've, once again, overpaid for a mediocre pitching staff.

Great opening day performance against the hated ones....Hudson for the cycle, Billingsly for 11 Ks and Ethier hits 2 HRs. The cool part was so many people were there to see it all happen!

THINK BLUE

TD

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Joke was the Yankees pitching stats in the box score the other day against the Devil Rays.

When Nick Swisher has to come in to pitch because you're getting beat down 15-5, you know you've, once again, overpaid for a mediocre pitching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Great opening day performance against the hated ones....Hudson for the cycle, Billingsly for 11 Ks and Ethier hits 2 HRs. The cool part was so many people were there to see it all happen!

THINK BLUE

TD

I Know that old sign is dodger stadium but damn that thing looks horrible they need to do some stadium upgrades!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    I Know that old sign is dodger stadium but damn that thing looks horrible they need to do some stadium upgrades!!!

Exactly what upgrades would you suggest? When was the last time you went to a Dodger game at the stadium? Personally I think the stadium looks great.

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Exactly what upgrades would you suggest? When was the last time you went to a Dodger game at the stadium? Personally I think the stadium looks great.

TD
    That for sure Dodger stadium is awesome no upgrades needed. As for the Yankees was that a 28.93 ERA. Yankees over rated over paid the best player is a steroid user. Plenty of x users. Yankees suck and will miss the playoffs for sure.

FISHINGBEE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast