Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manny Ramirez has tested positive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Maybe Manny was hanging out with OctoMom.
    Frickin' love that s&!*!!!

Default Mannys Not Guilty

I feel that he is not guilty. Manny would never do anything to jeopardize his career

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    I feel that he is not guilty. Manny would never do anything to jeopardize his career
    How is he diifferent from Bonds,McGuire,Canseco,Sheffield.They all say that they wouldn't jeapordize thier career buy using steroids.Fact of the matter is, they got where they did in thier career by using steroids! Perhaps they wouldn't have gotten that for if it were not for the drugs.

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Maybe Manny was hanging out with OctoMom.

OctoMom hasnt gone past 2nd base ...

lmao!!!!

Default Manny has bat but no wood?

"At least not on the baseball diamond. The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the drug was prescribed to address Ramirez’s erectile dysfunction".

Quote Originally Posted by FISH_HUNTER View Post
    "At least not on the baseball diamond. The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the drug was prescribed to address Ramirez’s erectile dysfunction".

...and yet the fans still get ****ed

He should have just used Extenz - the stuff for that special area of a mans anatomy. (from the Infomercial) LOL.

Why take steroids? So your testicles can shrivel up into grapes. Then resort to female fertility drugs to counter the symptoms.

I appreciate the accomplishments of the Pre-steroid era Ball players more with each positive drug test.

I think MLB should test LeBron James for steroids.

Even as a dodger fan I think the punishment is not harsh enough. Regardless if it was for a medical condition and regardless of which one, he knows he should be checking it against the list, which is readily available to them. Also these ball clubs have team physicians who they can speak to in regards to allowed/disallowed prescription and over the counter substances and what alternatives could be taken for medical conditions. It would probably take less than 5 min. for him to found out he wasn't allowed to take the drug.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast