Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic beat the Cavs ha ha

Few things make this Steelers fan happier than seeing a Cleveland team lose.

You know why people in Cleveland have no internet? Because they can't string 3 "Ws" in a row!!

BTW, Cleveland spelled backwards is "DNA level C"

Magic, Nuggets in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by hughpam View Post
    Few things make this Steelers fan happier than seeing a Cleveland team lose.

You know why people in Cleveland have no internet? Because they can't string 3 "Ws" in a row!!

BTW, Cleveland spelled backwards is "DNA level C"

Magic, Nuggets in the finals.
    Magic Nuggets u gotta be kidding me

At the beginning of the season I tried to bet one of my homies that Magic would take the east but when he up'd the bet to $200.00 I backed out. Now im kicking myself in the *** on that 1 !!!!!!

Lakers Vs. Magic

lakers in 6

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    As far as Jerry West quotes it was nothing more than a game of mind checkers.

Anyone old enough to remember and has watched basketball long enough knows that Magic was the greatest player of all time.
    Sorry, but my memories of Magic were ruined when he made his comeback. Before that, he was the greatest player of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementX View Post
    Sorry, but my memories of Magic were ruined when he made his comeback. Before that, he was the greatest player of all time.
    Oh really?

Did Jordan , Labron , Wilt , Kareem, Kobe or anyone else you know come in their ROOKIE year help their team to get the finals and then lose one of their teammates who was the most dominant player/center in the league at the time (some could also agrue the greastest since he has the most points ever scored) and move from his postion (point guard in this case) and play center and WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? Did I mention this was just his rookie year?

There has been only one, Magic.

Just wanted to jog your memory a little bit X.

The stats are fine and dandy, and I dont want to take away any of that from Magic. What I meant was, it was better to remember him as the best player ever, than to see him do a comeback where he wasn't that player no more.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementX View Post
    The stats are fine and dandy, and I dont want to take away any of that from Magic. What I meant was, it was better to remember him as the best player ever, than to see him do a comeback where he wasn't that player no more.
    True , true. Luckly for me I somehow managed to supress the memories of Magic's "comeback".

I agree that Magic was the best player of that time. People dont realize that the game gets better & better along the years, And with that the skill level of the players go up as well. So to me comparing an old player with a newer star is not possible in my eyes. Stat wise yeah u can compare but the numbers dont show everything!!!

The Magic will win this series so long as they keep JJ Reddick's super sweet jumper on the bench! Text book shooting form, but is shooting horrible...the guy is 3rd string at best.

Man O Man. I guess Lebron showed why he was MVP... What a game. That 3 with one second to go was to sick..... WOW...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast