Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers the officials suck.

Default Lakers the officials suck.

I had to turn the game off cuz i was gonna have a dam heart attack. The first game they were fighting for position and the refs let it go. Made a great game. Second game too many ticky tack fouls. The jump ball at the end of the game killed me. The refs blew it. Kobe got fouled several times at the end of the game no calls. Some really good block shots towards the end and a foul for no reason in most cases. One thing i do have to point out is. Kobe why does he always try to dribble through a crowd of defenders at the end of the game? Results always seem to be loose ball lost ball so on. You at least need to take a shot. I cannot stand when Kobe does this. IT seems to happen an awful lot. no shot at end of game what.

FISHINGBEE

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    I had to turn the game off cuz i was gonna have a dam heart attack. The first game they were fighting for position and the refs let it go. Made a great game. Second game too many ticky tack fouls. The jump ball at the end of the game killed me. The refs blew it. Kobe got fouled several times at the end of the game no calls. Some really good block shots towards the end and a foul for no reason in most cases. One thing i do have to point out is. Kobe why does he always try to dribble through a crowd of defenders at the end of the game? Results always seem to be loose ball lost ball so on. You at least need to take a shot. I cannot stand when Kobe does this. IT seems to happen an awful lot. no shot at end of game what.

FISHINGBEE
    Have to agree about the refs in this game. Refs gave the Nuggets every oppertunity to win.

I agree. Phuck the ref's!!!! A bunch of old fuks who shouldnt do what they do!!!

P.s. I almost broke my t.v. Cuz i was so pissed!!!grrrr

My Dad refuses to watch the NBA because of the officiating, there is no other sport that the refs influence the outcome more than basketball. Sometimes I feel like the refs have been given an agenda to create a game 7 scenario to generate more revenue for the league.

Bottom line is if the Lakers did not blow that big lead, it would have never come down to the refs....

TD

the refs were horrible. the refs shouldn't be playing the game for the nuggets. it really does seem like they want t force a game 7.

bass assassin#23

Quote Originally Posted by bass assassin#23 View Post
    the refs were horrible. the refs shouldn't be playing the game for the nuggets. it really does seem like they want t force a game 7.

bass assassin#23
    Yah i feel the same way i was pissed. Fact was after the jump ball the nugget player who knows who jumped in. I know it was an illegal move. No call i was pissed. Never mind that this is what i do not get. Kobe has the ball there down two points. NO pick and roll no passing the ball. He runs down the clock then tries to dribble in the middle of a crowd of defenders looses the ball. What the *** ? Not even a shot no chance for rebound no chance to even tying the game. Every time a Laker reaches in to steeal a ball foul. A laker jumps up to block a ball foul. Gasol gets thrown to the ground no foul. Kobe gets knocked all over the floor no foul. The dumbest double tech i ever seen on Gasol. I watched the replay i saw nothing. Yah i am lucky my Tv is still in tact.

FISHINGBEE

Apparently throwing the ball at another player isnt considered a foul anymore either???

Quote Originally Posted by Liteliner View Post
    Apparently throwing the ball at another player isnt considered a foul anymore either???
    What we are talking Basketball not Dodge ball?

FISHINGBEE

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    What we are talking Basketball not Dodge ball?

FISHINGBEE
    Mo Williams must have not gotten that memo....

Lakers fans complaining about the refs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast