Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of the Lebron James comparisions....

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    Shaq carried Kobe to his rings. How many rings Kobe has without Shaq?
    Bullsh!t..... How many rings did Shaq win with Orlando? You seem to be nothing but a KOBE Hater!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    100% Co-sign........... If you switch Lebron to the Lakers they would not lose a game. Kobe in Cleveland means they barely make the playoffs. LOL
    You been getting high on Strawberry Crave again?

TD

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarciaiii22 View Post
    Bullsh!t..... How many rings did Shaq win with Orlando? You seem to be nothing but a KOBE Hater!!!!
    I like Kobe but I'm not a Kobe Kid.

I think it's a little early in his career to call him great, but look at what he has done so far...!!!!

And he's still pretty young...

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarciaiii22 View Post
    Exactly Lebron sucks and the Lakers definatley do not need no Lebron instead of Kobe. Someone lost there marbles for sure. After the Finals Kobe will have a ring without Shaq. Shaq is now in the past will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be like Kobe. Shaq just wants to be in the spot light again. Shaq would kill to be a Laker again. Kobe haters hate this Championship baby. Lebron plays for Ceveland, cleveland sucks just like Browns, Indians and any other team in Cleveland. Not even God could help the happless Cleveland fans. Two words Let Down!

FISHINGBEE

Well you are kinda right with the Shaq & kobe deal i think they both needed each other. They could have went down as the best duo ever if Shaq would have just kept his mouth shout. Look at him now, Wanting to take a pay cut and play off the bench to go back to the Lakers he now realized hes nothing without Kobe.

Take Rodman & Pippen away form Jordan and he would have been another Lebron in my eyes! I have never been a Big Jordan fan I know im going to get alot of heat for this like i always do but i think Jordan was the most overrated player in NBA history

Nothing more to discuss about Lebron.... See you at the parade!!!

Lebron is a big cry baby and a poor loser... storms off the court and refuses to shake hands & congratulate the other team?!? Just like what he did after last year's beat down. Talented... but classless.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Well you are kinda right with the Shaq & kobe deal i think they both needed each other. They could have went down as the best duo ever if Shaq would have just kept his mouth shout. Look at him now, Wanting to take a pay cut and play off the bench to go back to the Lakers he now realized hes nothing without Kobe.
    You must of missed the season where Shaq and the miami heat won the championship without Kobe... Shaq is old and washed up now. No need to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    If the basis of your argument about Lebron not being able to get mentioned alongside some big names is because he never got a ring, I guess Ewing, Stockton, Malone and Barkley must never be uttered as well.

Personally, I think winning a championship should play a factor in determining how great someone is, but it shouldn't be the only factor. Plus, the guy is 24 years old. Considering this conversation is already taking place this early in his career makes me think he's got a lot in store for the NBA in the upcoming decade. I mean, look at the surrounding cast he's had with him this year. If we put Kobe in his place in Cleveland, do you think he would've taken them this far?

Yes, the constant talk of him being the greatest does get annoying, but what else are the announcers going to talk about during these finals? How bad the Clippers are?
    All year long everyone was running there mouth about what a complete and talented team the cavs were and now that they got moped up everyone wants to change there story that lebron didnt have enough help come on how many dam excuses is everyone going to make for this guy yeah hes good but a kobe or jordan he will never be i dont care what team hes in.I really dont see what they did that was so great yeah they sweapt a couple of mediocre teams that really had no business in the playoffs anyways bottom line is stop crying and start hating cause kobe has another ring coming to his finger.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast