Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Stanley Cup

Default Stanley Cup

Alright, I may be the only Hockey fan here, but I got to say......Go Penguins, I like Detroit, they are a great team, but I gotta go for Pitts, they really deserve it this year. Game 4 tomorrow, series is at 2-1, should be a good game.

yea im rootin for the pens too. ive missed most all the playoffs because ive been moving but I keep checking online. I was bummed when I found out anaheim was defeated went to the ducks v sharks game a little bit before the playoffs. Nice brawl at the end of the game. there were alot of bad calls made that game. either way good times

I'm a Kings fan so it has been a long time since I have had something to really root for, but the playoff matchups have been very entertaining...the Ducks had a nice run before losing to the Yankees of hockey

Hockey has enough issues getting people to watch it, with that said I can't understand why the powers that be are trying to compete against game 1 of the NBA finals? LAME.

Go Lakers!

TD

Ya, my wife is a Ducks fan, and we were bummed when they got taken out, but there is always next season. Good rivalry in my house, with the wife being a Ducks fan, I root for Toronto, and my son is a canucks fan....Hockey season is awesome around here.

I'm not a hockey fan, but im curious on how a team 'deserves' Lord Stanley's cup more than another team?

Don't all teams that suit up and hit the ice deserve a shot at winning the cup?

I should have stuck with being a Peguins fan !!! I jumped ship awhile back and became a Ducks fan

The Pens took out my Canes so I hope they prove to be the best in the league. Go Pens.