Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ChiSox thread....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    When we make a move from out of 27th place for MLB teams in the home run department, I'll celebrate that fascinating stat a bit more.
    And when home runs dictate your winning percentage I will certainly be sure to do the same...man you must miss the Eric Karros era

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 06-25-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    And when home runs dictate your winning percentage I will certainly be sure to do the same
    I never said HRs dictate your winning percentage. My original comment about the homeruns was made regarding the fact we GAVE UP a ridiculous amount of homeruns last night, and in fact, today we gave up another crucial one.

YOU decided to inject the stat of "hitting 6 in the past week," and me pulling up the stat that we're in the cellar when it comes to amount of HRs hit was to render that "myopic" (You like that SoCalGuy?) comment misleading; it wasn't meant to convey that HRs equate to wins.

...man you must miss the Eric Karros era
    No, but I do miss the Karros Kombover.

Too bad he was the reason Paul Konerko was traded off for Jeff Shaw or we would've had a decent first baseman with some pop during all that time Karros' back was hurting. I still remember Vin telling the same ole story every time Karros came up to the plate; "He amazingly was a walk on, for the UCLA Bruins baseball team." I think I must have heard that story 400 times.

[quote=DarkShadow;361264]

YOU decided to inject the stat of "hitting 6 in the past week," and me pulling up the stat that we're in the cellar when it comes to amount of HRs hit was to render that "myopic" (You like that SoCalGuy?) comment misleading; it wasn't meant to convey that HRs equate to wins.

No, but I do miss the Karros Kombover.

quote]

Keep in mind my comment was in response to your exaggerated stat about not being able to hit 6 HRs in 10 games....

That combover should have earned Karros a fine!

TD

Jeff Weaver, 4 walks, 2 hits in 2 innings.

Impressive.

....and with that said and done the "mighty" Sox are almost at .500!

TD

Default The sox own !

Wow, I'm gone for a few weeks and you guys make my own thread....!

TD, I'll make sure to return the favor when your winning Rams start playing..

Well, "boys" in blue, welcome to an entertaining AL series, lots of action....

THE SOX OWN.....!!!!!!!!

Now you have seen first hand that the Sox need pitching and have three young learning infielders
    that are still learning.....Let's see if they can trade for some players.....

I was hoping the doyers wouldn't win so TD, DS and 123 wouldn't start an FNN riot..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post

THE SOX OWN.....!!!!!!!!

Now you have seen first hand that the Sox need pitching and have three young learning infielders

I was hoping the doyers wouldn't win so TD, DS and 123 wouldn't start an FNN riot..!!!

THERE HE IS!!!! Congrats to your Sox on taking the series....

Cool "LA" tattoo DS, how long you had that now?

TD

Cool "LA" tattoo DS, how long you had that now?

TD
    I got it in prison. I figured I'd always have the answer to my secret question to reset my email password on me at all times. I just have to have someone read it off my back.

"Damn, what city was I born in again?"

But rioting after taking a series at Comiskey? Hardly. That's not much of an accomplishment. There are more relevant fish in the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post

THE SOX OWN.....!!!!!!!!

HAHAH SG you are da man.

Greinke.....Smeinkeee

Sox have beaten the "best" AL pitcher twice in a month and beat the "best" team.....Things are rolling along!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast