Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Have you seen this? Updated ad.

Default Have you seen this? Updated ad.

I have a '86 24' Wellcraft cuddy walk around that I can no longer use.
    Just before I became disabled I had the engine long block replace and other work done that ran me a little more than $10K. Since then i have put less than 20 hours on it.
    This boat is equipped with a two compartment bait tank with two 1100GPM through hull pumps, It has a saltwater wash down pump, a new VHF radio, new radar, older Sci Tec full color CRT fish finder, older Sci Tec course plotter and Auto-helm. I also have an older Lowrance GPS that ties into the chart plotter but it needs repair. It also has a self tailing anchor windlass but it needs a new pulley.
    It still needs some electrical work, there is a short in the ignition circuit that causes the motor to cut out. And I'm afraid it needs two new batteries.
    All of this is just beyond me as I no longer can do much work myself and disability does not allow me to pay to have the work done.
    It sits on a aluminum trailer that has been in the water twice.
    It can be seen in Canoga Park just PM.
    Will consider all serious offers.
    The boat is great to fish from, if it wasn't so tiring to be out on for me and if I had a real income I'd fix it up and use it.
    I'm worried that it's gonna go to ***** just sitting like it is and someone could get some good use out of it for a little work and small expenditure.
    He!!, I'd even consider a trade for a smaller boat with a four stroke that I could use on the lakes.

bump up to renew interest