Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers victory riot

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Too bad you can't prosecute the idiots, and in the end, the tax payers will be paying for the destruction.

Several things shocked me, but the biggest was seeing a kid in a Laker jersey, no more than 13 years old, joining in the melee and throwing bricks at an empty MTA bus.

Where the hell are the parents?

Then, my GF turns to me and says, "His parents are probably the ones who threw the first brick at the window earlier in the live report."

I understand being gregarious and upbeat with the Laker squad bringing back home a championship, but where does that equate to being destructive? We look like soccer hooligans.

As I said before, it's too bad only 3 people will be prosecuted, as everyone that participated and didn't disperse should have to split the bill.

And the 13 year old should have to do mandatory community service for his share of the stupidity.

And the parents sterilized.

Go Lakers!
    So, lemme see if I've got this straight... your George Forman talks?!?!?!?

first of all id just like to get this clear since i dnt think i did before i had absolutley 100% nothing to do with the riots i was just there supporting the team there weres scores of youngesters out there for the most part its was just fun and games till about 10 or 11 and then it started getting really out of hand throwing rocks at branddd new lexuzes and stufff like that it really is a shame i mean it only took the lakers 7 years for another one whats going to happen if when the dodgers win one after 20 years they going to burn down the chavez ravine who kows HAVE RESPECT FOR THE CITY IN WHICH YOU LOU LIVE AND YOUR TEAMS PLAYS

PICS COMIN SOON

Quote Originally Posted by bblbasser View Post
    When the first fan got outa line, lapd shoulda dropped em with the bean bag gun and had the water cannons ready for anyone else that wanted to join in the mayhem. That just might prevent the destruction. Of course all the "social activists" would have a fit, but so what.
    This is exactly what should have happened. LAPD should have taken quicker action. I think a couple of very early arrests would have prevented things from escalating.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Had to requote you and insert the correct wording for ya TM....yeah I just couldn't see Micky, Minnie, Donald and Goofy throwing rocks, tipping tea cups and burning down Sleeping Beauty's Castle

TD

Well TD, I liked the way I worded my post. Because the Angel's are going to win another world series, hopefully in my life time.

I think the kids should be taken from the parents.I love LA! Just a bunch of dumb people live out here! Riot for a victory?

tm65 wish in one hand and Sh*t in the other see which one fills up quicker no more angel world champions

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    first of all id just like to get this clear since i dnt think i did before i had absolutley 100% nothing to do with the riots i was just there supporting the team there weres scores of youngesters out there for the most part its was just fun and games till about 10 or 11 and then it started getting really out of hand throwing rocks at branddd new lexuzes and stufff like that it really is a shame i mean it only took the lakers 7 years for another one whats going to happen if when the dodgers win one after 20 years they going to burn down the chavez ravine who kows HAVE RESPECT FOR THE CITY IN WHICH YOU LOU LIVE AND YOUR TEAMS PLAYS

PICS COMIN SOON
    Gah! Sentences. Paragraphs. Punctuation!

sue its the computer lol who cares plus it was dark i was on my laptop and i was lyin in bed

Cops cant do **** ! they are on tape man !! We need some vigilantes to take back our streets.. Those were not real laker fans, they are all THUGS..

Picked up this ho for a bottle of
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	2.8 KB 
ID:	13260  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Drop a net over the entire area. Crime rate would drop by 75% immediately...lol
    If they can't have a good time and celebrate a victory without committing crimes, what the hell do they do when they aren't happy?
    Always a few jackasses that ruin things for everyone else.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast