Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: AMAZING experience at Angel Stadium 7/7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by VineAssist View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me....Is this the same ERIN who bleeds blue!? At the angels game???wow how things change...hahah just kidding buddy.
    I went to the last game Adenhart pitched..Shame some knucklehead ended what looked to be a promising kid...Scary part is he was younger than me....
    Ohh a little correction Willie Aybar plays for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays not the angels. That is Eric Aybar...Willie is his older brother who hits for power...

And you passed the evil lair of Mr. Boras who represents alot of these hot shot multi million dollar babies. Should have kicked the door down and asked him to negoitate some contracts for us TD>>> hahahhah kidding everyone..

Go Angles.. and yes the dodgers are my favorite NL team even though pitchers hit in that league
    Very impressed to see you're the first to respond Jimmy....Vimeassist does more than just check out the Vine reports!

Thanks for the correction Jimmy, you have proved your knowlege of your favorite team....duly noted and edited!

Yeah to each his own I guess, but to me if you are going to pitch and potentially throw at an opposing batter you shouldn't be able to hide behind the DH rule....Jimmy I know you played ball, did you EVER use a DH? Of course not. If I have said it once I have said it a million times, the DH is LAME!

Thanks for the reply buddy,

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 07-10-2009 at 09:45 AM.