Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMAZING experience at Angel Stadium 7/7

Awesome TD! Congrats on the experience.

I too had a similar experience, but it was at Dodger stadium. A buddy of mine landed tickets from his boss, and he gave them to me because he doesnt really follow baseball.

They were tickets to the Dodger Dugout Club. Seats right behind homeplate, and access to this club underground with a full bar, free Wolfgang Puck catered food, and of course all the memorabilia like the World Series Trophies. It was even on fireworks night, so that was an added bonus. Man I only WISH I could afford seats like that!

Anyhow, good times indeed.

Awesome!

How old was the guy in Pink? Was he an older gentlemen?

Wow Looks like u guys had an amazing time your little girl will never forget that day.

Go Yanks

TD thanks for taking the time to show us all the great pics. That new job already paid off in my eyes. Props

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Doggy View Post
    WOW!

Not too shabby seats, huh?! What a great experience that must have been! (Even though it was at the Anaheim Angels of Orange County/Los Angeles Edison Field Big A Stadium.....or whatever.)

Never mind Jimmy's love of the DH, Aaron........he's been petitioning for "substitute free throwers" in the NBA for years.

Again, so happy to see you and Lauren having yet another wonderful time! Props to you as pops.....as always!

"Wheeeeeeeeeee!"
    Shaq coulda used that for quite a few years

Thanks for the kudos Alan, hope to wet a line with you soon...been too long since you played "net boy"

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    Nice "Angels" report. I generally go to Angel games about 5 times a season. My boss has tickets behind the dugout. I know what you're saying cause it's always fun to take the family there. Parking is great alot better than Dodger stadium. LOL Angels are my second fav AL team behind the lowly, horrible Indians. LOL Now you know I'm not a band waggon fan cause I still root for my teams even though they suck!
    The best part of the parking at Angel Stadium is the $8 price! Way to
    stay true to your teams Saint, hopefully the Tribe will be back in the mix in our lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by candyman View Post
    Man you cant get better seats than that, and lil TD got a game ball!!! I have never even been to a baseball game my whole life, and I live down the street from the stadium. That truly does look like an amazing night. The last thing on your post about drunk driving really hit me hard. My girlfriend and a few friends were just in a very bad accident caused by a drunk driver. My friend now might have to get plates or screws because it broke her pelvis bone. Sad day so dont drink and drive.
    We gotta get you to a game Phyl, its really a great way to spend the evening with friends and family.

Very sorry to hear about your gf and friends involved in the accident, hopefully everyone will be okay and have a speedy recovery...talk to you soon, we need to hook up for some camping with the crew asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    aaron great report man i love the way you are always w lil td you are amazing man alaways with her i hope to be as good as a ftaher as you one day

sad about nick good kid
    Thanks Frenchy I appreciate the kind words dude...very tragic story about Nick and the friends he was with that fateful night. Life is so precious, yet often taken for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    NICE Aaron. Very cool for your Daughter . Go Angels !!!!

P.S. Every time I go to a Angel game they seem loose. 1994 was the last time I went to a ball game.
    Thanks TM, you should hit a game this season...they have beer! Unfortunately they have lost a few times since 94 without ya

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    That's cool. Those suites are nice. I especially like when the bring the dessert cart by.
    The dessert cart might have been Lauren's favorite part too Granny

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Doggy View Post
    If the Dodgers ever play the Angels in the World Series, Patrick - I will find a way to get you tickets!

Good to see both you and Jimmy, btw, on Monday! Sorry for my "misunderstanding".....that was kind of embarrassing that I didn't know. I do now.

No.....Jimmy.....I'm not buying you Angels tickets! (I'll consider it if I get it in writing - dated and signed by you - that the stupid DH is exactly that - stupid!)

-Designated Fielder

(Can't hit the curve.)
    Alan did you walk into the tackle shop and ask where the calicos were biting again?

Quote Originally Posted by baadfish69 View Post
    Awesome TD! Congrats on the experience.

I too had a similar experience, but it was at Dodger stadium. A buddy of mine landed tickets from his boss, and he gave them to me because he doesnt really follow baseball.

They were tickets to the Dodger Dugout Club. Seats right behind homeplate, and access to this club underground with a full bar, free Wolfgang Puck catered food, and of course all the memorabilia like the World Series Trophies. It was even on fireworks night, so that was an added bonus. Man I only WISH I could afford seats like that!

Anyhow, good times indeed.
    It is great to enjoy a game in the high rent district, but just get me in the park and I am a happy camper...the Dodger Stadium Club is pretty sweet, they make an excellent prime rib too!

Quote Originally Posted by dragracer View Post
    Awesome!

How old was the guy in Pink? Was he an older gentlemen?
    If I were to guess I would say he was in his early 30s at most...who you think it mighta been?

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Wow Looks like u guys had an amazing time your little girl will never forget that day.

Go Yanks
    It was awesome Angler, hopefully we will get the chance to experience it again this season.

Your team going to take a game this series or should I start looking for my dustpan and broom?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    TD thanks for taking the time to show us all the great pics. That new job already paid off in my eyes. Props
    Yeah I just had to post some of the pictures I took, glad you enjoyed them. Hope your boy's team continues to kick butt out there...see you at LegendsIII though right?

TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12