Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: been a while...UFC 100!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i know gsp personally thanks to my high school wrestling coach who coached the natural RANDY but ya gsp is goin to dominate talked to him a week ago seems like since that loss to serra hes in another world took that one to heart as he sholud have and as any fighter sholud after a loss he will dominate tonight the lesnar and mir fight i sincerely hope mir wins doesnt mean i think he is goin to win but i hope so after all lesnar beat my boy randy i hope tonight lives up to all the hype

too bad im not goin to be able to see it i will be submitting the stripers while hitts on is ground and pounding them at castaic tonight

Good first fight! Belcher got robbed though. I had it 29 - 28 Belcher. If I could've scored it 28.6 - 28.4 I would've.

DAYUM! Hendo!

Bisping looked scared from the opening second. His standup wasn't that good. Anyone else notice Matt Lindland pour water down Hendo's crotch in between the first and second round? That'll wake you up.
    Last edited by KaliDawgFan; 07-11-2009 at 08:05 PM.

GSP is just on another level...

best quote ever:

GSP - I think I pulled my groin.

Greg Jackson - I don't care! Hit him with your groin!

It looks like Dana White's going to have to bring in Bobby Lashley to challenge Brock.

Second best quote of the night by Brock Lesnar:

"I may even get on top of my wife tonight"