Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: been a while...UFC 100!

GSP= BORING (YAWN match of the night)
    Lesnar=SCHMUCK x2

Henderson over Michael "Big Mouth Brit" Bisping was hands down the best fight on the card...that last punch to the chops probably didn't feel too good, then again I don't think Bisping felt it because he was already out cold!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by KaliDawgFan View Post
    DAYUM! Hendo!

Bisping looked scared from the opening second. His standup wasn't that good. Anyone else notice Matt Lindland pour water down Hendo's crotch in between the first and second round? That'll wake you up.
    Dan asked to have his shorts pulled and then he pulled and poured water down.

Quote Originally Posted by KaliDawgFan View Post
    Second best quote of the night by Brock Lesnar:

"I may even get on top of my wife tonight"
    I was a fan of his until he flipped off the fans not champion quality. Looks like another Tito in the works!

Ya, that was a pitiful display of douchebaggery on Brock's part. I know who could beat Brock (besides Fedor)...Bobby Lashley. He is fighting MMA now too, and he's pretty damn good! Like Brock he has an amateur wrestling pedigree. He's 4-0 with 1 KO and 2 submissions. He recently beat the hell out of Bob Sapp too! Dana White should bring him in if he wins his next fight convincingly. Brock won't be able to manhandle Bobby.

Y'all hear that Kimbo Slice is going to be on the next season of the Ultimate Fighter?
    Last edited by KaliDawgFan; 07-12-2009 at 08:56 AM.

Hmm That Henderson knockout might just have been one of the most satisfying to watch ever. No one in the world can beat Brock if he gets their wrist like he did with Mir, you have to catch him quick.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post
    Hmm That Henderson knockout might just have been one of the most satisfying to watch ever. No one in the world can beat Brock if he gets their wrist like he did with Mir, you have to catch him quick.
    Oh yeah!!! Loved that knock out. He even stated he was out but he wanted to be sure he stfu so he landed another hard shot.

My kind of guy!

Hollywood rules! I think they should bring back Arvloskey to teach Lesner a little humility.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post

Dana White says he is confident that he will be able to bring Fedor Emelianenko over to the UFC, and that a Lesnar vs. Emelianenko is inevitable. If thats the case....my guess is that Fedor pummels Lesnar. Fedor is easily the best fighter out there right now in the heavyweights.

They should just bring in Kurt Angle to fight him

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    They should just bring in Kurt Angle to fight him
    Maybe Brock's wife can just hit Fedor with a chair when the ref isnt looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird dog View Post
    Hollywood rules! I think they should bring back Arvloskey to teach Lesner a little humility.
    arlovsky!! lol to beat brock lesnar? i dont think so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast