Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
They should just bring in Kurt Angle to fight him
Its funny you should mention that because there was word going around years ago while Lesnar was still with WWE that he and Kurt Angle had it out backstage. Apparently Angle had his way with Brock, made him look talentless. Then again, Angle is a genuine olympic caliber wrestler, so...

As far as who's gonna beat that beast:

Arlovski will be KO'd or pounded out on the ground vs. Brock. No chin.

Big Timmie...yeah right, he's done being a top heavy. He'll never be a top 10 again.

Overeem has the standup skills to destroy anyone. I think he stands a good chance against Brock if he could stuff the takedown. Don't forget he has a nasty guillotine from the standing position (ie: Igor and Vitor in PRIDE).

Kharitonov seems done too.

Big Nogeira...same as Big Timmie. Too much damage over his career, and he's only in his early 30's!!!

Barnett is the 2nd best heavy out there behind Fedor. He has all the tools to beat anyone. Although I see Brock taking him down, albeit not easily, I think Barnett's submissions and standup win him the fight.

Randy Couture might have run out of time. I thought he would beat Lesnar the 1st time. He called it: underestimated the reach of that monster. Not sure he has it now.

Frank Mir fought a stupid game plan this last fight. A solid plan in the rubber match would be interesting. Easily one of the best jiu jitsu guys at HW, good standup, and not that much smaller than Brock.

Shane Carwin...I don't think so. His chin is suspect, as we saw when he fought Gonzaga, but he can recover quickly, as we saw when he fought Gonzaga. His wrestling isn't up to par with Lesnar, he loses by GNP, even though he's as big as Lesnar.

Cain Velasquez just doesn't have the size or the chin to tangle with Lesnar. He's a good wrestler, but he just doesn't have the tools to beat the chump, I mean champ.

Lashley seems like he'd have a good chance, especially this early in his career while we don't know a whole lot about him. Big, strong, good wrestler, powerful striker.

Fedor is the man, but he'll have to lose sometime. Will Brock be the man to dethrone the king? I don't think so.

Now, out of that list, who will Brock realistically face: Randy, Carwin, Big Nog, and Cain are the only fighters listed that are with the UFC. I think Randy or Mir has the best shot. I'd love to see Carwin KTFO of that biotch though!!! Mir with a good game plan stands a chance. I don't think Brock is what everyone makes him to be, but I have to admit he will be at the top of the division for a good while, especially considering what he's done in such a short time. He really improves drastically each fight.