Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexico! Gold cup champions! Mex-5-usa-0

mexico won so props to them. they wanted it more. it was team B or both teams. owell, but U.S.A. does have mexico's # when the regulars are on the field. the record speaks for itself. prior to this loss, mexico hadnt won a game against the U.S. in like 9 games on U.S. soil. not sure what the record is on foreign soil.

for the record BRASIL or ARGENTINA will win the next world cup
    Last edited by Oz; 07-29-2009 at 08:39 PM.
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    mexico won so props to them. they wanted it more. it was team B or both teams. owell, but U.S.A. does have mexico's # when the regulars are on the field. the record speaks for itself. prior to this loss, mexico hadnt won a game against the U.S. in like 9 games on U.S. soil. not sure what the record is on foreign soil.

for the record BRASIL or ARGENTINA will win the next world cup
    And England will get knocked out by Germany in either the quarter final or the semi-final. As usual. And probably on penalties, too.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    sorry mexico isnt the better team the us had their b team.wait till august 12th,and the real players are there,good luck mexico cuz you will need it,
    It was a good win for Mexico, BTW both teams sent their B-squads for the gold cup.

something ive always been perplexed my Mexican-AMERICANS is how they can route for Mexico whenever they play the USA. If one has so much pride in his Motherland that it overshadows his respect for his HOMELAND...then GO BACK "HOME."

just my humble, over-patriotic opinion

as much as i love US soccer, im not so sure theyll win in Mexico City on the 12th. Its been a long time since the men's national team has beaten Mexico in Mexico; never mind the need for oxygen masks at half time (pollution and altitude). I hope they do come out with the win though
    Last edited by spartafish; 08-07-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spartafish View Post
    something ive always been perplexed my Mexican-AMERICANS is how they can route for Mexico whenever they play the USA. If one has so much pride in his Motherland that it overshadows his respect for his HOMELAND...then GO BACK "HOME."

as much as i love US soccer, im not so sure theyll win in Mexico City on the 12th. Its been a long time since the men's national team has beaten Mexico in Mexico; never mind the need for oxygen masks at half time (pollution and altitude). I hope they do come out with the win though
    wow thats a lil ruff ,dont you think? its soccer,do you tell the english to go back to england when they root for there team?

wow thats a lil ruff ,dont you think? its soccer,do you tell the english to go back to england when they root for there team?
    yeah, youre right, it is probably a little rough, but hey, its how i feel. as for the English, I'm sure it exist but i probably don't see it as much because i have a lot of mexican friends and too many straight up english ones.

Easily, considering how poor the USA played for years and how football was treated by the US media and lack of games on TV. It soured me on USA soccer. I am neither Mexican, nor Mexican-American but I preferred the Mexican team over the US team because the US team was terrible to watch for 20+ years. Also the US did not even have a real league, where as Mexican TV showed good games with players who were on the Mexican national side.

Even though the US team is better I still think their style is boring and technical skills are poor. The only thing the US team has better athletes not players. The success in SA was only based on their counter-attack -the only US team strength - which IMHO is a telltale sign of a bad team.

MLS is still painful to watch, very little quality or class and no depth.

Daniel Jarque puede su resto en la paz y puede usted defensa seguir siendo fuerte.

Ready 2 Go

yeah, youre right, it is probably a little rough, but hey, its how i feel. as for the English, I'm sure it exist but i probably don't see it as much because i have a lot of mexican friends and too many straight up english ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Mexico are, and always will be a much better team than the USA. However, I can't wait for next years World Cup.
    We (England) next play September 9th against Croatia, if we win we qualify and we better win. Anyone wanna hit the pub with me that afternoon?
    your such a brat!

sorry mexico isnt the better team the us had their b team.wait till august 12th,and the real players are there,good luck mexico cuz you will need it,
    really??? WHATS YOUR EXCUSE NOW????...let me guess this time USA had team A playing, but team A+ wasnt there.
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 08-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast