Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: "LEGENDS" type event at Castaic ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "LEGENDS" type event at Castaic ?

After reading the posting of the Legends at event, thought it might be cool if Castaic had some thing like that.

Anyone interested in putting something like that together ?

Anyone know whats involved in getting something like that happening at Castaic in terms approval for the state / county.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by craigcordts View Post
    After reading the posting of the Legends at event, thought it might be cool if Castaic had some thing like that.

Anyone interested in putting something like that together ?

Anyone know whats involved in getting something like that happening at Castaic in terms approval for the state / county.

Craig
    we have had our annual striper bowl there and will have it again this year, Bob and I have spoke about getting yet another event going (other than striperbowl-1 event a year is not enough-these things are a blast)

keep your eyes peeled for something coming down the pipe...

as im sure Dana will tell you(fisherman57), theres allot of planning involved but things of this nature surely can happen.

this post is a good start, we need to get everyone involved and speak there mind and show interest but again it's something people must take part in to make things a success.

I am one that gets involved and takes the bull by the horns but I cannot bear the entire burden for the arrangements.

I am a member of friends of castaic lake and can certainly make many arrangements with the lake but parameters must be laid out as to what we may want to do.

hpefully more people will chime in here to open some doors..

Gary
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 07-27-2009 at 11:38 PM.

I'm with you gary, just let me know what i can do to help!!!!!

to all...this is going to happen October 10th.

"Striper-Fest 2009"

Look for an official sign up post soon