Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conquest 50 or Core 50?

LOL no way, a DC model is pricey! BTW read the review of tackletour for the conquest 50 if you haven't

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    LOL no way, a DC model is pricey! BTW read the review of tackletour for the conquest 50 if you haven't
    And a Core 50 isn't? Lol. If you look though you can get them for under $500.

I think I have read every Tackletour review. Even the weird ones like the one for Uncle Josh's carp bait (strawberry flavored I think?). On the forum too now as surfish because somebody took bsp. What the heck?
    Last edited by bsp; 08-12-2009 at 10:41 AM.

I guess you're right, but after holding the core 50mg, I have to own it!

To tell you the truth, I actually don't like the shape of the core 100/metanium but absolutely love the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    I guess you're right, but after holding the core 50mg, I have to own it!

To tell you the truth, I actually don't like the shape of the core 100/metanium but absolutely love the performance.
    Gotta hate those moments... just when you thought you were satisfied a new thing to spend money on comes along.

Hmm. I really didn't like the Core 100 in terms of power. It felt strained trying to burn in a spinnerbait. Now with plastics that thing was nuts, and is why I want to try a Core 50 before buying the Conquest 50.

Lol, we have identical post counts.
    Last edited by bsp; 08-12-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Gotta hate those moments... just when you thought you were satisfied a new thing to spend money on comes along.

Hmm. I really didn't like the Core 100 in terms of power. It felt strained trying to burn in a spinnerbait. Now with plastics that thing was nuts, and is why I want to try a Core 50 before buying the Conquest 50.

Lol, we have identical post counts.

Now it's like $400...
    Damn homey.

What happened to the dollar?

Thank goodness I got both mine a year and a half ago. $319 shipped, FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSO View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you SOSO, but I don't swing that way and neither does a biley.

I'm sure you'll find other people eventually though

DS, yeah the dollar sucks right now, and it's going to get worse IMO. Know where I could pick one up for that price now?
    Last edited by bsp; 08-12-2009 at 08:01 PM.

Know where I could pick one up for that price now?

Naw, not at all. The place I got mine at has 'em at $388.00, shipped.

eBay currently has a used one for $359.99 used. But, I've had a bad experience buying a Conquest 50 'used' on ebay, as 'used' has different interpretations to different people apparently.

I reel in spinners no problem, although I do mainly use it for plastics. I use my curado mainly for moving applications

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

as 'used' has different interpretations to different people apparently.
    Oh, I know what you mean!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSO View Post
    yo buddy !! i can get u a core 50 for about $260-$280.00 bucks out the door..let me kno if want one ill hook u up!!!hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast