Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA v Mexico World Cup Qualifier

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Team USA falls short...AGAIN

TD
    Don't worry.

The World Cup separates the men from the boys.

It'll be a mighty quiet night in East LA when the Tri Color gets shown the exit in the first round as they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Don't worry.

The World Cup separates the men from the boys.

It'll be a mighty quiet night in East LA when the Tri Color gets shown the exit in the first round as they usually do.
    Like the US at the 2006 world cup? lol

BTW i would rather get knocked out of the first round of world cup play than not qualify at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GET DA NET View Post
    BTW i would rather get knocked out of the first round of world cup play than not qualify at all!!!
    Of course, which is why it's great that it looks like both the U.S. and Mejico will qualify unless something disastrous happens.

Mejico definitely deserved to win this match. They got owned in Ohio, and the TriColor rightfully pulled it out from behind at El Azteca, and the US will finish ahead of them (again) in the group.

The World Cup needs to get here, ASAP.

Oh, you guys just wait until next year..........anyone hardcore enough to join me at the pub at 6am??????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12