Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favre signs with the Vikings......

a part of me has died inside

Lost respect for Farve a while ago...

Hope the Cheeseheads rip him a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I hope the packers smack Farve into next season when the Vikes roll into Lambeau!

I have a bad feeling this is going to backfire on Minn.....

TD

Are you kidding? When Bret left Green Bay he was not allowed to go to the Vikings. I am super stoked as a Viking fan. Backfire? Hell no . Its going to be a great year for the Vikings. Packers are not going to do anything when the Vikings come to town.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post

I like it

Go Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    If I can find a way there, I will attend that game.
    Packer games at Lambeau are nothing short of insane.......and now that Favre's on the Vikes..... Im sure it'll be THE toughest ticket to get in Green Bay.

Ticket brokers here I come.

For me, it won't be about booing Favre..... It'll be about cheering louder for the Packers! GO PACK!

However......... in the end, Favre will still win ....... as I can't go there without stopping for one of his "Titletown Prime Rib" dinners.......... or better yet, the tailgate party in the parking lot! YEE HAW!
    http://www.brettfavresteakhouse.com/...e/gameday.html

So Dana, Your a Green Bay Packer Fan. I see. Wish you luck this year.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty6 View Post
    a part of me has died inside

Sorry Buddy, Your Loss and My Gain.

Go VIKINGS

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Lost respect for Farve a while ago...

Hope the Cheeseheads rip him a new one.

Hey, Thats my new QB your talking about.

Man, I am still pumped up about Bret signing with the Vikings. This is one of the best things to happen to the Vikings in some time. I sure hope for a great Season. I have been a Vikings fan MY WHOLE LIFE Sure , I have liked other terams over the years but the Vikings were always my team. I sure hope Bret can take them somewhere this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Man, I am still pumped up about Bret signing with the Vikings. This is one of the best things to happen to the Vikings in some time. I sure hope for a great Season. I have been a Vikings fan MY WHOLE LIFE Sure , I have liked other terams over the years but the Vikings were always my team. I sure hope Bret can take them somewhere this year.

Get a life.....LOL

I will refer to him as Brett FARCE!

I dont know if the viking just sold out to sell tickets or they are so desparate to win their first superbowl they are delusional. If the vikings were serious about winning a superbowl they should've signed Vick.

While Farce was one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game the keyword there is WAS. The Viking are getting an old and broken down version of him. ( Anyone see his press conference? Looks more like a grandfather than a starting QB.)

Farce threw 22 touchdowns and 22 interceptions last year with a QB rating of 81.0. The two viking quarterbacks threw 22 touchdowns and 17 interceptions with a rating of 81.5.
    Remember Farce threw 2 touchdowns and eight intercptions in the final four games last year. Also in the last four seasons Farce has thrown more touchdowns than interceptions only one of those years.

And now he is even a year older and even more broken down, plus he is jumping into the team with less than three weeks before the season starts.

So prepare yourselves viking fans, for FAIL this season.
    Last edited by wellbilldancesays; 08-19-2009 at 07:16 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast