Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favre signs with the Vikings......

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    I will refer to him as Brett FARCE!

I dont know if the viking just sold out to sell tickets or they are so desparate to win their first superbowl they are delusional. If the vikings were serious about winning a superbowl they should've signed Vick.

While Farce was one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game the keyword there is WAS. The Viking are getting an old and broken down version of him. ( Anyone see his press conference? Looks more like a grandfather than a starting QB.)

Farce threw 22 touchdowns and 22 interceptions last year with a QB rating of 81.0. The two viking quarterbacks threw 22 touchdowns and 17 interceptions with a rating of 81.5.
    Remember Farce threw 2 touchdowns and eight intercptions in the final four games last year. Also in the last four seasons Farce has thrown more touchdowns than interceptions only one of those years.

And now he is even a year older and even more broken down, plus he is jumping into the team with less than three weeks before the season starts.

So prepare yourselves viking fans, for FAIL this season.

To add on to this the Vikings signed him up for 2 yrs for $25 million . It's all about the money for Farve.

I will refer to him as Brett FARCE!

I dont know if the viking just sold out to sell tickets or they are so desparate to win their first superbowl they are delusional. If the vikings were serious about winning a superbowl they should've signed Vick.

While Farce was one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game the keyword there is WAS. The Viking are getting an old and broken down version of him. ( Anyone see his press conference? Looks more like a grandfather than a starting QB.)

Farce threw 22 touchdowns and 22 interceptions last year with a QB rating of 81.0. The two viking quarterbacks threw 22 touchdowns and 17 interceptions with a rating of 81.5.
    Remember Farce threw 2 touchdowns and eight intercptions in the final four games last year. Also in the last four seasons Farce has thrown more touchdowns than interceptions only one of those years.

And now he is even a year older and even more broken down, plus he is jumping into the team with less than three weeks before the season starts.

So prepare yourselves viking fans, for FAIL this season.

So what if they fail ? I am use to that being a fan of theirs after all these years. You never know, He could go all the way .

Hey Saintarv, I have a life. Your just

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    So what if they fail ? I am use to that being a fan of theirs after all these years. You never know, He could go all the way .
    I have a feeling that you and the managment of the Viking have similar outlooks and this is one of the main reasons the Viking have never won a Superbowl.

Secondly I KNOW their is NO WAY Farce or the Viking "will go all the way" , if by that you mean winning the Superbowl.

I have a feeling that you and the managment of the Viking have similar outlooks and this is one of the main reasons the Viking have never won a Superbowl.

Secondly I KNOW their is NO WAY Farce or the Viking "will go all the way" , if by that you mean winning the Superbowl.

So what is your NFL football team wellbilldancesays ?

i don't know anything about the vikings offensive line... but they'll have their work cut our for them giving those old legs enough time to throw up hail-marrys.

and the vikings recievers, how high can they jump?

So what is your NFL football team wellbilldancesays ?
    Silver and Black, baby!

Silver and Black, baby!

Oh, that explains everything. The Traders are not going to do better than my Vikings this year.

Oh, that explains everything. The Traders are not going to do better than my Vikings this year.
    What does that explain? I stay with my team win or lose unlike "Sure , I have liked other teams over the years but the Vikings were always my team".

I agree the vikings should do better than the RAIDERS this year, I never said they wouldn't.

But here is one thing the Raiders have over the vikings...

Raiders are 3-5 in superbowls.

Vikings are 0-4 in superbowls.
    I would add a picture of the Vikings Vince Lomabardi trophies but you actually have to win a superbowl first.

Silver and Black, baby!
    OH GOD NOT ANOTHER ONE

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast