Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira

Default UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira

THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG FIGHT RANDY COUTURE VS ANTONIO RODRIGO NOGUEIRA. BOTH GREAT FIGHTERS ND HOW ABOUT "THE DEAN OF MEAN" KEITH JARDINE ND THIAGO SILVA!!

WHAT ARE YA'LL PREDICTIONS ON THIS PAY PER VIEW!!

Is this fight tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by candyman View Post
    Is this fight tonight?
    SATURDAY NIGHT DUDE!!! ITS GONNA BE AWSOME!!!!!

Ah another one of the Beat the old guy up fights for UFC. Pure garbage

Quote Originally Posted by the angler View Post
    ah another one of the beat the old guy up fights for ufc. Pure garbage

hahahahaha i bet if u got inside the octagon u wont say its pure garbage....:rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by santaigo View Post
    hahahahaha i bet if u got inside the octagon u wont say its pure garbage....:rofl:
    Plz... Ive did a little ju jitsu + Karate training (Brown Belt) when I was a Wee lad,Plus theres a boxing gym like walking distance from my house that I pretty much grew up going to all my life, Plus im what some might say "from the ghetto" so fighting is like second nature to me. While mom & pops where buying u the latest video games & toys. Me & my homies where in back yards putting on the gloves for fun.

On the other hand its entertaing I guess to a point. All UFC is to me is glorified regulated street fights. Yea u got your Brazilian ju jitsu masters and what not but when your in that ring your not thinking about getting the guy in a hold Instinct takes over more than your training. over think and you'll find your lights put out. Belive me I have seen plenty of dudes at clubs with there Tapout shirts thinking there the **** yappin about how they train trying to Intimidate and they always & I mean always get they *** whipped by the little guy its funny.

UFC = one hit wonders or wrestling for a few rounds and get the tap