Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Preview of My Newest Endeavor

Default Preview of My Newest Endeavor

Looks great broman.
    When you gonna finish her up? You finish up the first one or waiting to do a few at once? How old is the sun? When's my next meal? Should I go fishing today? lol

Looks nice.... Now the question is what's going to be on it?????

Maybe something that matches in color like a Saltiga????

That thing looks clean. I like the colors...

Dude, you do beautiful Tile and Granite work. Nice Job!~

Damn Nice Kev! I'd be proud to make something like that! hahaha.... I might try to wrap myself a rod someday....lol.... I'm gonna use a 7'6" MH G.Loomis Small Swimbait rod.... Love that blank..... I'll make it red/black/silver colors hahaha.... What blank is that rod???

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Looks great broman.
    When you gonna finish her up? You finish up the first one or waiting to do a few at once? How old is the sun? When's my next meal? Should I go fishing today? lol
    This baby's gonna be with me in the middle of the ocean on friday, so I guess that's the deadline. I've finished the first one already, just need maybe 2-3 more days on this one. The sun is 4.5 billion years old. Your next meal will be in 10 minutes...fat *****... Don't go fishing today. I see...I see...I see your Steez getting closer to the water...closer...so close...it's gone...

Quote Originally Posted by fish4keep View Post
    Looks nice.... Now the question is what's going to be on it?????

Maybe something that matches in color like a Saltiga????
    Unless I find a smoking deal on a Saltiga, probably a blue MXJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DCCTrouserTrout View Post
    That thing looks clean. I like the colors...
    Thanks a lot. This is my first attempt at single wrap inlays and I must say that they do look okay.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Dude, you do beautiful Tile and Granite work. Nice Job!~
    Thanks for the compliment, I'm sure my dad will appreciate it. We just put in new bamboo flooring too. Kinda weird in the afternoons because I'm not used to seeing such a dark house.

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    Damn Nice Kev! I'd be proud to make something like that! hahaha.... I might try to wrap myself a rod someday....lol.... I'm gonna use a 7'6" MH G.Loomis Small Swimbait rod.... Love that blank..... I'll make it red/black/silver colors hahaha.... What blank is that rod???
    Thankss GB. This is only my second one, so it's not too hard. If you're looking for a swimmie stick, check out the Rainshadows blanks at Acidrod.com. I build a 2-6oz that's light as a feather.

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Thankss GB. This is only my second one, so it's not too hard. If you're looking for a swimmie stick, check out the Rainshadows blanks at Acidrod.com. I build a 2-6oz that's light as a feather.
    Cool! I'll check me' out.... I'm not really gonna use it for swimbaits, It's just the perfect action for me because it has the right balances of: 7'6" Length,Will cast a mile! / Has tons of backbone while keeping the tip just fast enough for my super HARD hooksets,but not too stiff / and it has the perfect sensitivity and lightweight feel.... It's one of my fav. blanks, it's a Casting rod in factory specs, but I'll convert it to spinning hahaha.... not right now but when I start i'll hit you up for some info.... I think I'll make it a flippin' stick style Split-Grip, Fuji reel seat,and Fuji guides w/ metal inserts(forgot name).... but It'll be sick woohoo!!!!

damn kevin that is a sweeet rod youre building!! cant wait to see the finished product.