Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USC TROJANS v ohio st buckeyes

Default USC TROJANS v ohio st buckeyes

The first test of the season comes week two at "the shoe" in Columbus Ohio where over 100K will take in what is sure to be a great game...for the Trojans that is!

USC comes in as a touchdown favorite and imo should win this game by 17+ as a result of their speed, depth and superior defense...what do you think?

Now paging Saint Arv....you want the 7pts buddy? I would feel guilty taking another fishing pass from you this year without at least offering

FIGHT ON!

TD

My only concern is how slow they got out of the gate with their freshman QB. I am assuming that OSU has a defense a little better than San Jose St. but who really knows with the Buckeyes. If OSU lets the USC ground game get churning, god help them. If they can force the Fresh to have to throw the ball, they may have a shot. This will be a test of the SC defense atleast. I don't see SC having too tuff a time, but we shall see the virtue of the frosh.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Now paging Saint Arv....you want the 7pts buddy? I would feel guilty taking another fishing pass from you this year without at least offering

FIGHT ON!

TD

I'll take the 7. Let's do it Las Vegas style. LOL I don't think the Bucks will need it but insurance doesn't hurt. Fishing pass sounds good to me. Win or lose I'll support my team regardless how good or bad they are.

Okay Saint....your Luckeyes and the 7, this time around we have to fish together regardless of the outcome! We can even talk Cleveland sports all day long if your want!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Okay Saint....your Luckeyes and the 7, this time around we have to fish together regardless of the outcome! We can even talk Cleveland sports all day long if your want!

TD
    My boss was bugging me all week to go to this game with him at Shoe. He's an SC alumni and he had tickets but sold them to a broker cause I didn't want to go. LOL I just hate big crowds especially 106,000 people.

F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't my beloved Buckeyes pull one off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had that! See ya in the Rosebowl for all the marbles.

How bout dem trojans!

Seriously good game...Ohio State played a helluva game

A lot better than last year, anyways.It was a great game...

Go trojansss, whoooo hooooo...

Fight on for ol' SC,
    Our men fight on to victory.
    Our Alma Mater dear
    Looks up to you,
    Fight on and win
    For ol' SC
    Fight on to victory
    Fight on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast