Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raiders game 9-14-09

Default Chargers v. Raiders!!

Man, this game was something else! I thought for sure the Raiders were gonna have this one BUT of course the Chargers took charge in the end and pulled through....WOOT WOOT!! I was at the edge of my couch yelling at the tv, heart pounding! Best part was the crowds uproar turning into silence, you could hear a pin drop. Nice try Raiders, maybe next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I have not followed what KC is doing this year. Hopefully it will be a good game. If KC is at home , it will be a good game for sure.
    The last I saw KC was favored (at Home) by 2 points. You get 3 points for playing at home. So Vegas has this as a coin toss.
    KC doesnt have a QB (neither do the Raiders) But the Raiders Defense played tough. I take the Raiders. And I rarely pick the Raiders. I hope like hell and cheer like I am insane. Scream at the TV like they can hear me. I have threatened to kill several people on the TV and promised bodily harm if I ever meet some of them.
    I am a Raiders fan. "when" they finally get things rolling again I will be ready
    Do they have a 12 step program for Raiders fans. It feels like an addiction

Quote Originally Posted by evalrez View Post
    Man, this game was something else! I thought for sure the Raiders were gonna have this one BUT of course the Chargers took charge in the end and pulled through....WOOT WOOT!! I was at the edge of my couch yelling at the tv, heart pounding! Best part was the crowds uproar turning into silence, you could hear a pin drop. Nice try Raiders, maybe next time!
    San Deigo didnt look good. Your boy LT saw limited action. When he was on the field he didnt look good. Thanks for the fumble LT. I think he may be on his way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    San Deigo didnt look good. Your boy LT saw limited action. When he was on the field he didnt look good. Thanks for the fumble LT. I think he may be on his way out.
    You know what, I give you that. Limited action true...WTF LT! He may be on his way out. The Raiders had a good great game dont get me wrong, their defense man!! The point is that they lost, couldnt pull through in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    The last I saw KC was favored (at Home) by 2 points. You get 3 points for playing at home. So Vegas has this as a coin toss.
    KC doesnt have a QB (neither do the Raiders) But the Raiders Defense played tough. I take the Raiders. And I rarely pick the Raiders. I hope like hell and cheer like I am insane. Scream at the TV like they can hear me. I have threatened to kill several people on the TV and promised bodily harm if I ever meet some of them.
    I am a Raiders fan. "when" they finally get things rolling again I will be ready
    Do they have a 12 step program for Raiders fans. It feels like an addiction

I yell at the TV too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234