Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: usc vs wahington

I have been a life long USC fanatic. With our below average Quarterbacks (all 3 of them) and a completley new coaching staff we are going to struggle. We will lose 3-4 pack 10 games this year. WU, Cal, Ore and possibly UCLA or OST. This is a down year for USC. If Barkley remains a 3 year starter for us we will be very tuff to deal with but this is a down year. I knew it going in and was not going to be a BCS year from what I saw in the first 2 games this season. The formula is out on how to beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    I have been a life long USC fanatic. With our below average Quarterbacks (all 3 of them) and a completley new coaching staff we are going to struggle. We will lose 3-4 pack 10 games this year. WU, Cal, Ore and possibly UCLA or OST. This is a down year for USC. If Barkley remains a 3 year starter for us we will be very tuff to deal with but this is a down year. I knew it going in and was not going to be a BCS year from what I saw in the first 2 games this season. The formula is out on how to beat us.
    i don't think it's going to be that bad. i know barkley has it in him to lead this team and he will. and your right Zark did take 5 of the coaches with him to W.U. the defense will have to pick up a lot of the slack this year and i think they will win most games for us. we shall see. (i also have been a USC fan all my life) these are not at all the Sanchez,Palmer,Leinhart,Booty days by no means but they will grow and be a great team in the years to come! and btw DON'T EVER SAY UCLA WILL BE USC! LOL that's like a SIN! lol j/k.

I was hoping I'd wake up and find it was just a bad dream

Way too many turnovers on the Wa. side of the field. PERDIOD. Petey should have made QB swich to change things up at some point and what was up with the clock management before the half, USC didn't even get a FG attempt?

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I was hoping I'd wake up and find it was just a bad dream

Way too many turnovers on the Wa. side of the field. PERDIOD. Petey should have made QB swich to change things up at some point and what was up with the clock management before the half, USC didn't even get a FG attempt?

TD

Fight on!

One of you guys did touch my Bruins Sweatshirt at the Surf Event. Therefore, I think the fans are to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    One of you guys did touch my Bruins Sweatshirt at the Surf Event. Therefore, I think the fans are to blame
    It was me ....

I thought it was batman sweatshirt

TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12