Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: what team sucks the most

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • OakLand Raiders

12 57.14%
  • Saint Louis Rams

5 23.81%
  • Detroit Lions

4 19.05%
  • Washington Redskins

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who sucks more...and why ?

Quote Originally Posted by GET DA NET View Post
    Raiders should have kept Garcia........
    I agree. Garcia asked to be released, Raiders did not cut him. Garcia would be starting right now and the Raiders would have a chance each Sunday. Russell is a cancer. The rest of players are losing their desire to come out and compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    This whole thing is a joke. You gotta have KC on there. If the Raiders are bad, then KC is more badder. Raiders beat KC

Everyone likes to dogpile on the Raiders. There will come a day when the Raiders rise to their rightful spot at the pinnacle of the NFL. They shall assume their spot as "the elite team" in the NFL.
    (I only hope I am alive to witness the day) And a choir of angels will rejoice

Thats the funny thing i have ever heard Some Senior footbal player in high school has a better chance of getting drafted out of high school before the Raiders will ever be ELITE in the NFL!!!!

You guys forgot my team the Cleveland Browns. They suck with the best of them. LOL

Also add KC, they lost to Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I agree. Garcia asked to be released, Raiders did not cut him. Garcia would be starting right now and the Raiders would have a chance each Sunday. Russell is a cancer. The rest of players are losing their desire to come out and compete.
    I thought Garcia is available again since the Eagles cut him to make room for Trotter.

the lone lion fan wants to know who were the 2 other people to vote the lions,as the worst team.i have my guess who 2 were,(troutdog,troutman 65)who were the other 2?

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    the lone lion fan wants to know who were the 2 other people to vote the lions,as the worst team.i have my guess who 2 were,(troutdog,troutman 65)who were the other 2?
    i voted for the lions.....

i voted for the lions.....
    it figures to be a traider fan.did you know that the lions tied the raiders for the second longest losing streak

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    it figures to be a traider fan.did you know that the lions tied the raiders for the second longest losing streak
    bottom line the lions are one the worse teams in the nfl and imo the worse franchise in nfl history...........

bottom line the lions are one the worse teams in the nfl and imo the worse franchise in nfl history...........
    i really doubt that.how can a weak *** franchise like the traiders go back and forth fro l.a to choakland.with a crazy senile ownergive me a break. damn coaches cant even be keep there hands to themselves.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast