Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Huskerrod and the DVL Full tail loid..bang,bang

Dave,

I only pinch one in the livewell with the boat owners permission. So far no one has given me permision.....hehehehehe.

That sounds like great fishing up there. Maybe i'll see you on the interstate in june. You'll be heading to Canada, me to Minnesota. If you see a bald guy, red beard, waving at you perfusely on the interstate, it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Here Rod, is this better?

Yah, now that I recognize. I've fought many of those in over the years thinking I had the next world record bass. Good practice I guess!!!!

THE FANNY PACK GAVE IT AWAY , lol BUT Nice Big fish anyway you look at it , good job .

BanginBob on wire,

Thanks for the dedication! Awesome catch on the lloyd! Looks like you had a reel that went zzzzzzz! A rod that went BENDO like a tootsie roll pop, and a rush that you can only feel when you are about to kamakazie a intersection! Its a epic day to chalk on one in the books as Bang! Bang! Scion, LMAO! Retired that coffin and now like a fash in the past I am back in the saddle on another Ford Crew!

Congrats again and keep those postings going!

BanginBob out!

Quote Originally Posted by BanginBob View Post
    BanginBob on wire,

Thanks for the dedication! Awesome catch on the lloyd! Looks like you had a reel that went zzzzzzz! A rod that went BENDO like a tootsie roll pop, and a rush that you can only feel when you are about to kamakazie a intersection! Its a epic day to chalk on one in the books as Bang! Bang! Scion, LMAO! Retired that coffin and now like a fash in the past I am back in the saddle on another Ford Crew!

Congrats again and keep those postings going!

BanginBob out!
    Banginbob back on the handle. Good to hear from you. Look forward to many lloyd reports.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011