Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Western Outdoor News So. California Trout Opener 2010

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It seemed too shady the guy seemed like they were just going to pack up and roll out. They had no mention of the $$$ tagged fish. On top of that how were the masses to know if the $5000.00 fish was even there they showed no one the other unopened envelopes, even on deal or no deal they show you where the prize was. Ok here's strike two on every ad they had there was suppose to be 10,000 lbs of trout planted ok that will get a lot of people to join but there was actually only 7,000 planted and even if it was a simple mistake a retraction should have been printed since it is a publication, it seemed like one of those used car ads that have the 1 car for sale but it is not on the lot just a ploy to get people there. These are just some of the questions that came up if I'm wrong let me know. Overall I had a blast but it could have been a little better.

Default won suck big balls

i place top five male all they gave was cheesie trophy and okuma rod & reel $39.99 combo wow.

omar should be allowed to pick his own envelope.this should take place soon-his 500 dollar shopping spree voided.after he chooses all envelopes should be opened to allow viewing of content---that would make sure all was on the up and up.shame on you irvine lake

Is the post, linked to below, a threat to ban people for their opinions or did I misinterpret it?

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...vine-Lakes-CEO

Wow! This incident will surely be an learning tool and eye opener for next year. You can't please everyone especially when an insurance policy is involved. It's still not a good reason to hide it from everyone who paid to enter the tourney. The person who catches the fish with a tag it has every right to pick out the corresponding envelope.

Trout tourneys run over the years at other lakes were done in a good manner. When you signed up for the tourney all the rules were stated so everyone was on the same page as to what goes on. If you caught a qualifying fish in the tourney, then you would take out the corresponding envelope. Money talks and so will what happened in this event. It's pathetic to hear it ended up like this in front of hundreds of anglers.

I have to say so it's understood that the Vine staff was awesome as always i felt bad for the cafe guys they were moving back there good job guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12