Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience @ the Pudd

those la sheriff at the pudd are on a super power trip .i meet many cop before but those at the pudd are special

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    neither of which my buddy or I have or had on, though he def targeted my buddy because of his appearance (long hair, scruffy looking gotee) and he def treated us the way he did because we are a couple of younger guys (early 30's). He was prob our age but I just dont think he would have treated one of the older fisherman or one of the guys with their wife/kids the way he treated us.

TS
    ive ran into allot of cops in my time and always seems that the younger dudes are either super cool or 100% power triping douche bags and there is no in between and it sounds like you ran in to a douche bag. im sure that you buddies fine will get dropped once he shows his fishing license along with his id at the court house.

i once got pulled over by a PD on my way to a party in my buddies car and had 2 30paks of beer in the passenger seat. the cop was probably late 20- early 30 and i could see the guys eyes light up when he seen all the beer. he pulled me out of the car which i dont blame him for i did have an lot of beer in the car and i was in a car that wasnt mine. he ran my id then told me he was going to give me the sobriety test. so he played 20 questions with me then made me do the whole stand on one foot thing and because i hadent got to the party yet i hadent had a drink yet so i was passing the tests just fine and i could see was starting to get really pissed off so he gives me the breathalyzer witch if i recall correctly i blow a 0.01 ( i just brushed my teeth and gargled with mouth wash, got to have good breath for the females) at that point he was irate so he told me off and then asked if i had car insurance and i said yes my friend has car insurance he looked me in the eyes and with a pissed off voice said do you have car insurance and i said i dont have a car that is why im driving my friends car so no i dont have car insurance so he wrote me a ticket for driving with out insurance which he dint even hand to me he through it at me and speeded off. The ticket was like 870 bucks but I got off for free cuz my buddies car was insured.

From all the stories about cops checking on ppl's fishing license i'm starting to think NOT being required to display ur license above the waist is a big F***ing scam cooked up by the bureaucrats to increase state revenue by ticketing anglers. It's easy to leave ur license at home or somewhere else when ur not required to wear it, imho. Also, the timing of the fishing license regulation change and cops starting to enforce DFG regulations seems too close to be a coincidence. It's almost a conspiracy!

Quote Originally Posted by stressD View Post
    From all the stories about cops checking on ppl's fishing license i'm starting to think NOT being required to display ur license above the waist is a big F***ing scam cooked up by the bureaucrats to increase state revenue by ticketing anglers. It's easy to leave ur license at home or somewhere else when ur not required to wear it, imho. Also, the timing of the fishing license regulation change and cops starting to enforce DFG regulations seems too close to be a coincidence. It's almost a conspiracy!
    Well, next year I am thinking of scanning my fishing license into my computer and then having it supersized and put on the back of a shirt and a smaller version on the front right side where the pocket goes. Hopefully the authorities will see my shirt and not even bother with me, or they may feel silly as they talk to me while my fishing license stares up at them off my shirt. We shall see.

I really am considering this. You'll know who I am when you see my shirt.

that is some bullcrap..

You had your license and presented it to him, that should of been that. The whole put your hands on the hood and spread your legs deal is nonsense, he needed probable cause for that. At which that point I would of said screw off I know my rights and went back to fishing.

Telling a cop to screw off sounds great and all but I don't thing it would be beneficial in anyway except further pissing off a cop who was in a bad mood to begin with. You might end up getting a good old fashion *** whoopin. No reasonable cop would harass you without cause and the ones that do might be a little angry and looking to let off steam or even worse a bit crazy.
    Last edited by stressD; 07-08-2010 at 10:25 PM.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE DFG REGULATION CHANGE. WEAR UR FISHING LICENSE. IT'S A GOVERNMENT SCAM TO PART MONEY FROM UR POCKETS. ENTRAPMENT!!!

Sadly, the "serve and protect" motto is largely ignored by nationalist pigs.

Their motto is more along the lines of: "To get revenge on people that resemble our former highschool bullies."

OR: "Allright! I can get PAID to bully! SWEET!.. And if I kill anyone... suspension WITH pay!"

Real damn shame that only 1 percent of the world's populous has the INTJ mindset. If there were more of us, this would be an efficient country... Especially with cops in mind. Cops are gangsters. biggest gang on earth. Just look at Carona. he was the top of the OCSD, and he was covering up rapes and murders.

Why is this thread in FISH REPORTS, since there's nothing here that even remotely resembles that? All you complainers need to get a regular job.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec_cruiser View Post
    Why is this thread in FISH REPORTS, since there's nothing here that even remotely resembles that? All you complainers need to get a regular job.
    Well I was 'reporting' on what happened to me on my last 'fishing' trip. Sure im complaining but I have a valid complaint here. If you or anyone else on this thread would have been there they would have seen that we/I was being harassed. and just because someone decides to 'complain' about something you decide to stereo type them and claim they need to 'get a regular job'. I think you're the one who needs to 'get a life'.

TS

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast