Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: ready to fish... looking for others to fish the IE

Default ready to fish... looking for others to fish the IE

Well it's not easy to get used to living back in the IE after living in MDR for the last three years.. I sure do miss the 3 minute trip to the bay... but i guess its time to hit freshwater for a while... so if anyone is interested in fishing this area with me please hit me up.. i am living in upland and can fish most days or nights..

Quote Originally Posted by bayfishingjunkie View Post
    Well it's not easy to get used to living back in the IE after living in MDR for the last three years.. I sure do miss the 3 minute trip to the bay... but i guess its time to hit freshwater for a while... so if anyone is interested in fishing this area with me please hit me up.. i am living in upland and can fish most days or nights..
    welcome back to empire brah, if the job situation changes soon like i hope it will i might be heading back to the o.c. in know time..well, i'm off of the 15 and 60 i'll lock it in and when i ninja run i'll pm you bro..

I live in Upland, always willing to show someone around. Going to Diamond Valley/Perris and Corona on Wednesday and Thursday this week, let me know if are interested - Marty

I am willing to go to corona or sarl and fish and hang out.

Here's our plan - Wednesday night my buddy and I are float tubing Corona - We slayed them Friday night and we have a full moon coming up this week - the night session is 5 PM to 11 PM... On Thursday we are fishing from the shore at Diamond Valley - here's my e-mail martin.aguilar@rocketmail.com sent a note and we'll work things out - Tight Lines Brother

Catfish your e-mail is full - delete something - going to BPS at 630ish