Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm back.............. And still catching the stripers.

bOoYAh! siiiiiiiiiiiick

nice job!! im heading out there monday.. hopefully the bit stays good.. weathers heating up again... maybe i gotta go pick up a pack of those from walmart.

nicCce stringer!

Ooooooh boy, here we go......time to hide the trout.....

Actually s/a the poachers were using bluegills for live bait,me and a pal caught some guys loading up there rental live well with them then slow trolling by the i/o tower,and the guys at the docks and tackle shop said it got out of control this year even with a guide getting involved ,theres supposed to be dfg crackdown as soon as the trout stockings start,they want to give tickets,they need the money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i like those cheap swimbaits ,nothing better than a inexpensive lure that works,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Welcome back!

Still got the touch fo sure.
    Don't worry about the haters.

They'll be stocking bait.....I mean trout soon.
    hahaha
    Good job on the cheap lures. When they're on it, they don't check the price tags.

Brent

Nice way to return to the boards SA...keep killing it!

Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    been awhile,havent seen any reports.how was the salt fishing?
    WSB great year! Everything else just average. Tuna season has been the worst in many many years although the bft are making a decent late show. Limits of bugs on opening day.... Ocean always has something to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Actually s/a the poachers were using bluegills for live bait,me and a pal caught some guys loading up there rental live well with them then slow trolling by the i/o tower,and the guys at the docks and tackle shop said it got out of control this year even with a guide getting involved ,theres supposed to be dfg crackdown as soon as the trout stockings start,they want to give tickets,they need the money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i like those cheap swimbaits ,nothing better than a inexpensive lure that works,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    A guide? WOW..... I guess all that talk last year really stirred the pot. Those baits are killer, i went through quite a few as they are cheaply made. Mostly tails getting bitten off. At $1.19.00 for 3 cant go wrong. I did see a guide while i was out there and another boat netting shad.... Not sure if thats legal or not but we caught 3 fish to their 1 on some of these blow ups. If its legal great, If not im not the one to go run and tell if its not hurting me i mind my own. At dvl its all about right place,right time, and the way you present the baits.... IMO anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Caller View Post
    Welcome back!

Still got the touch fo sure.
    Don't worry about the haters.

They'll be stocking bait.....I mean trout soon.

LMAO, And i'm sure that the first 20+ lbr i post this year will realy bring out the haters again, I clearly cant fish at dvl when the trout are gone....
    hahaha
    Good job on the cheap lures. When they're on it, they don't check the price tags.

Brent

LMAO, And i'm sure that the first 20+ lbr i post this year will realy bring out the haters again, I clearly cant fish at dvl when the trout are gone....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast