Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stripey Killin Adventure, Kewly and wanna be Kewly jr

Quote Originally Posted by Lunker1979 View Post
    Haha........well thanks......and at least you caught some fish. I have an idea (Here we go again) why don't you give us a FULL report such as where you caught them, where you saw the boils, and what were you using other then the KPN's. You broke 40 # spectra and 20 #?? Holy moly, I better upgrade!! Nice job anyhow!
    #1 caught them all in the mouth
    #2 saw boils saddle dam, west dam, marina and in the cove by the bathroom to the right of the marina
    # 3 sammy's no hit's all KPN
    #4 we each ate a sandwich and drank plenty of water

This is why nobdy reports because of the interogation process. Why don't you put togrther a form that you want everyone to use as for me this is my first and last report at DVL.

Good luck Guys and yes even you Lunker

Nice going out there you two . Congrats on the Linesides Thanks for sharing

Thanks Kahnn as some of you know I am kind of sloooooooooooooow. I just finnaly got this one about 1 1/2 months ago and am loving it

Thanks guy's for all the kind words

Best of luck to all.

Oh good lord..........There wouldn't be an interrogation process if you put some infomation in your report!! That is why everyone asks QUESTIONS!! Thanks, please don't tell us anymore how your day went at DVL....it sure as hell isnt a REPORT! First and last report.....darnit!!! I was hoping to learn something from you.

Good luck to everyone at DVL, even you Big Daddy and Kewlwhip

Good job out there guys and thanks for the report. Sorry to hear about the lost KPN's those striper have really sharp gill plates and if your braid gets caught on them or they roll over on the line it will slice most lines braid or mono. I've lost a lunker punker and two two 4" bbz shads this year, they were bigger fish on 40lb braid. Oh and keep posting some of us do enjoy the reports.

Oh good lord..........There wouldn't be an interrogation process if you put some infomation in your report!! That is why everyone asks QUESTIONS!! Thanks, please don't tell us anymore how your day went at DVL....it sure as hell isnt a REPORT! First and last report.....darnit!!! I was hoping to learn something from you.

dude you just like a cry baby that probaly cant catch fish without knowing exactly what lure(s) to use...thats why your crying. how about you be nice to the ppl on this forum and maybe try PMing these ppl that are catching fish and im positve that they will share the info with you. but now that you have been an ***** to them your ruining your reputation to alot of other readers...and you take info from these posts, and use on your own reports..wow..you used kpn. kewly used kpn as one of his favs...now you use em...seems like you're learning...now learn how to be respectful on how guys want to report. This isn't pre-school.
    Also when kewly says hes using a (whitney lure) they are lures that i've made /or custom painted- pm me for info

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    #1 caught them all in the mouth
    #2 saw boils saddle dam, west dam, marina and in the cove by the bathroom to the right of the marina
    # 3 sammy's no hit's all KPN
    #4 we each ate a sandwich and drank plenty of water

This is why nobdy reports because of the interogation process. Why don't you put togrther a form that you want everyone to use as for me this is my first and last report at DVL.

Good luck Guys and yes even you Lunker
    Great report and pics! Dont let some sh*t talking deter you from posting in the future. There are many, many people on here who want to here how your day went and see your nice pics.

While the section of the forum may be called "DVL Reports" or SARL/Corona Lake Reports" etc.... everyone, even the lakes themselves post about many other things than reports. Most fisherman dont like giving out their specifics. Thats why you have people posting pics with blackened out backrounds and structures. Also people have secret baits and stuff like that. Geez i'd love to pry some info from some of the more experienced anglers dead, cold hands! Kidding around of course, I think?

TS

Quote Originally Posted by DropShotMan View Post
    dude you just like a cry baby that probaly cant catch fish without knowing exactly what lure(s) to use...thats why your crying. how about you be nice to the ppl on this forum and maybe try PMing these ppl that are catching fish and im positve that they will share the info with you. but now that you have been an ***** to them your ruining your reputation to alot of other readers...and you take info from these posts, and use on your own reports..wow..you used kpn. kewly used kpn as one of his favs...now you use em...seems like you're learning...now learn how to be respectful on how guys want to report. This isn't pre-school.
    Also when kewly says hes using a (whitney lure) they are lures that i've made /or custom painted- pm me for info
    The majority of you people are stuck on stupid. You are stating the obvious. OBVIOUSLY no one wants to reveal their custom lure or what they use....that is unless they are selling it. No one is talking to you Drop Shot.....if you have been paying attention to the posts, I rag on all these guys that dont post anything, other then them holding up a fish. There a few guys on here that actually give a S H I T about people on here and are willing to help, that's what I am trying to change. If everyone actually lent a hand as was willing to help people that would be one thing. Please, I read all the posts and probably fish more then 3/4 of these clowns on here, including you. I just don't DESIGN my own lure. I probably should and say that's all I fish with and see how many I sell. Volunteer some information in an original post....that's the moral of the story. You are entitled to our opinion yes, but get up to speed before you post it.

Take a note from KPN and GetemGary.....they actually take the time to help people. Continue to post your bs reports and I'll continue to rag on you. Get over it!

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    Great report and pics! Dont let some sh*t talking deter you from posting in the future. There are many, many people on here who want to here how your day went and see your nice pic

I can't wait until my make post........I'm going to make a post just like these other clown on here. I'm leaving for Vegas in about 1 hour so that will have to wait until next week.......Hey Steve....Detour?

While the section of the forum may be called "DVL Reports" or SARL/Corona Lake Reports" etc.... everyone, even the lakes themselves post about many other things than reports. Most fisherman dont like giving out their specifics. Thats why you have people posting pics with blackened out backrounds and structures. Also people have secret baits and stuff like that. Geez i'd love to pry some info from some of the more experienced anglers dead, cold hands! Kidding around of course, I think?

TS
    You shouldn't have to pry......that is the moral of this story.

The majority of you people are stuck on stupid. You are stating the obvious. OBVIOUSLY no one wants to reveal their custom lure or what they use....that is unless they are selling it. No one is talking to you Drop Shot.....if you have been paying attention to the posts, I rag on all these guys that dont post anything, other then them holding up a fish. There a few guys on here that actually give a S H I T about people on here and are willing to help, that's what I am trying to change. If everyone actually lent a hand as was willing to help people that would be one thing. Please, I read all the posts and probably fish more then 3/4 of these clowns on here, including you. I just don't DESIGN my own lure. I probably should and say that's all I fish with and see how many I sell. Volunteer some information in an original post....that's the moral of the story. You are entitled to our opinion yes, but get up to speed before you post it.

Take a note from KPN and GetemGary.....they actually take the time to help people. Continue to post your bs reports and I'll continue to rag on you. Get over it!

OBVIOUSLY no one wants to reveal their custom lure or what they use (TRUE and thats most of my buisness is making custom lures for ppl that no one else has.)

No one is talking to you Drop Shot (when you post on a forum you are talking to everyone)

I rag on all these guys that dont post anything, other then them holding up a fish ( this is the reason i am posting on here you dont need to rag on ppl for them having pics of them holding up there fish, they have the right to post whatever they want and say whatever they want, if they want to keep it a secret so be it.)

There a few guys on here that actually give a S H I T about people on here and are willing to help, what I am trying to change ( yes and most of those ppl are nice to eachother and share info through pms all you have to do is stop being an ***** and make some friends with these ppl and just ask through pms, ople will share info if your nice to them)

I read all the posts and probably fish more then 3/4 of these clowns on here, including you (haha funny i guarantee i fish more than you do...i fish for a living)

I probably should and say that's all I fish with and see how many I sell ( well i dont care how many i sell because im not trying to get rich my whole buisness in through word of mouth ie all underground)

Take a note from KPN and GetemGary.....they actually take the time to help people. Continue to post your bs reports and I'll continue to rag on you. Get over it! ( KPN and GetemGary are great ppl and they do know how to fish and they give a lot of info my hat is off to them. but if your going to be a smart ***** and be jerks to ppl your the one that need to take a chill pill and GET OVER IT and if you keep raggin on ppl you might just get banned from this site)

this is my last post, just try to be nice to your fellow anglers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast