Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stripey Killin Adventure, Kewly and wanna be Kewly jr

Nice catch. Nice set up you fellas have there.

Oh geez....well ban me then. I contribute to this site more then you do. I'm just a little more outspoken and tell it like it is. I actually go out of my way to help everyone, not just my buddies that buy my lures. That's what this site is all about, helping the young, fellow angler that wants to take up this sport or already has. Make it appealing to them and help them along. I'm not trying to make friends on here, I have plenty thank you. Everything you say is contradicting but rather then cut and paste all your quotes, I'll just sum it up. It's a public forum and I am entitled to my opinions as well. I can post what I please regardless if you like it or not. I'll continue to help everyone on here while you try and make a buck on the side. You do this for a living.......so you must be trying to make some money if you do it for a living. It's not about money for me, it's the point. You fish for a living but aren't trying to make a business out of your lures??? Yeah buddy, I by that!! Don't worry, I'm not going to take your job or anything because I can outfish you. Lend a helping hand to people that haven't paid you already and it will double your businesss profits. Go to a public relations class, you might learn something. Better yet, hire me to do your marketing for you. (Again, you might learn something) Go put these posts in the "so called reports" under another section because last time I checked it says Diamond Valley Report section! Might as well put it under the general discussion board. Obviously I'm not going to change what they do........if I don't oh well, as you say I am entitled to my opinion on a public forum. Instead of immediately slamming what I am saying, think about it. It actually makes sense. I'll have my wife type it next time for you in a nice peaceful way so I don't hurt your feelings. Thank you drive through.......

jeez bro..YOU again? I think you bought the wrong Gatorade to drink/fish at DVL...make sure its not this dude,, 'cuz it'll make you dress funny and fish even worse...oh wait. jk...THOUGHT we saw you on TO's boat the other day...was this you?

(ps can't take all the credit- this photo was emailed to me from a fellow "reader/lurker" lol)

sorry I KID I KID!!!!!!

NE WAYS, back to the subject of just FISHING. the original post..Thanks BD, it has been some goooood days at DVL fishing for me and other friends, i'm just glad we landed some fish on this rough day out at DVL, thanks for having me aboard your new slayn machine!

here are my photos of that day-

bendo

1st fattie striper of the day

I had to mix it up...lol..this lil LMB bit a Rapala Shad Rap (BBSD color)

btw, had a great time, thanks for having me on board BD, it was a challenging day, but still produced Stripers for the slay!

To others- fish/post/report how you want to post. There are no rules on how to report/post/share. If you dont hear/see what you want to read, try it yourself, hire a pro guide from here, AND DON'T let people/ToOls tell you what to do...thats why we go Fishing...to get away from Politics, Work (for some) and basically the BS- FNN, since 2004 I never upgraded once. lol

til nextime

FISH ON-
    kewly

nice stripers you got there...congrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post

this pic maid my day bro:rofl:

GET BACK TO WORK KOOLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT WORK BIG DADDY, I KNOW YOU COOKED THEM STRIPEYS UP JUST RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEY LUNKER IF YOU WANT TO BE BANNED I CAN ARRANGE THAT FOR YOU, WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THERE ARE NO RULES TO THE REPORTS,WHATEVER INFO ANYBODY GIVES ITS UP TO THEM AND NOT DICTATED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU READ ENOUGH REPORTS AND CHECK PICS YOU WILL LEARN ALOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by TroutOnly; 10-07-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Nice job out there fellas. Kewly that is a killer rig. I'm back on the water this weekend!

WTG out there guys, looks like it was a great day catching at Drama Valley Lake!

See you soon!

TD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast