Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: bass question

Default bass question

my local city park lake turned the bubblers off completely about a little over a week ago, i called city hall,whop told me to call the ASSociation,who told me to call the city wtf!anyway how long could a pond go without the bubblers on, it is about 1.5 to 2 acres and 4 feet deep. should i be worriedafter a week i have not seen any floaters.

also there is bickering between the the two powers that be as to who runs the place, and they keep blaming each other, therefore not gettinganything done. after talking to the association's maintenance crew yesterday they said they would get on it right away, but still nothing done.

It does cost money to keep those bubblers on, plus maintenance Etc etc...

If there is any running water, stream in, pump bringing it in etc etc.. The Oxygen should stay stable when its not hot????
    The Algae in heat of summer depletes the Oxygen, the bubblers add Oxygen for the fish..
    And helps keep the Algae down a little & water looking better...

With budget problems and less stocking they may have decided to save some $$ and just shut them down..
    Could be an issue with it being broken also, waiting to get it fixed??
    Who knows, if you cant get any straight answers from any one...

You dont say what lake?? But if association is involved I can only assume its a private community lake.
    If thats the case, its probably the Associations responsibility????

Either way, as a taxpayer and/or association member, its your money!!!
    Maybe a little demanding and group organization would get some answers and/or action???