Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/13 DDs and schoolies with Ed and Anthony

No criss i dont follow kooly or anybody else i was leaving the lake and ran into those guys as i rounded a point,i taught kooly trolling for trout and stripers ,he mooches a ride once in a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm in a good mood today or i would tell you how the cow eat the cabbage,,,,,,,,,,,

congrats on the slayage !

Good to see that the cream the doctor gave you is working out for that leopracy !
    (or is it leopracy that cream is for....don't know for sure)......ha ha ha ha

I see that the mask is coming off once in a while, I hope no one else catches it !

don't contaminate the fish by letting them go after you touch 'em !....KILL THEM ALL !

Cuz if they catch IT...they're gonna die anyways !

LMAO !

Seriously....Nice slayage.....congrats on the near back to back trips !

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    nice outing kewlly and company
    hey bro you should think about guiding at dvl
    (guide on a rental) lol
    Art you clown lol...i need my boat!

Quote Originally Posted by TrouTracker View Post
    To Kewly- That striper is almost bigger then you! BTW, who's that guy in that red Crestliner? He looks like this guide I know named "TO". Congrats again and keep up the good work on those stripers..........
    Barry A. Ogawa
    Thanks Barry, talk to ya later!

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Nice fish..
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    Wow man. Now you have guys/guides following you around the lake? Good catch.
    Criss...nah, lol...it does happen...as long as they are away from our lines behind...TO taught me ways to "deal/play" with boats that are "too close" for comfort lol,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Nice going once again Kewly. You put in your hours on the lake and it's nice to get the reward of stripers in the boat
    thanks TRI-TIP65 mmmmmm thanks for the recognition...people, magazines, fishing shows, etc cant get you fish. YOU have to go out there and do it on your own...and when the Man above agrees, he'll thicken your stringers more than ya know!

Quote Originally Posted by Indo-angler View Post
    Way to kewly. Just report I was waiting for. Congrats on the DD!!
    hey, whats up I-Angler- thanks bud, good luck on your next outing there!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Another day...another striper slay for KornKewlio!

Nice of you to let Bob shadow you for the day btw

TD
    Thanks TDoggy!! lol,- ahh noo...i wasn't tryning to say Uncle B was shadowin me...he rolled up to say hi to us- we were sharing the fish scoup had to take a photo of that slayin machine of the 'noid- as Pat would say, HEY BULL-IT!

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Kewl,

When I was a young man I spent all my time chasing the skirts. I eventually found one that gave me the time of day and then married her. With a lot of time on my hands and wanting to get the heck out of the house I picked up fishing. Then, I spent all my time at the lake chasing boils and birds. Now older and wiser I just look for Trout Only Bob, Trouttracker Barry,Sea Addiction, GNFISH,and now Im gonna add you to the list.....hehehehehehehahhaahaahhaha.
    lol, thanks HuskerRod-... still tryna land a skirt/keeper! lol..hey as long as you dont watch us on binocs for 30mins like these other boaters did...we eventually waved...with my smaller DD lol

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    congrats on the slayage !

Good to see that the cream the doctor gave you is working out for that leopracy !
    (or is it leopracy that cream is for....don't know for sure)......ha ha ha ha

I see that the mask is coming off once in a while, I hope no one else catches it !

don't contaminate the fish by letting them go after you touch 'em !....KILL THEM ALL !

Cuz if they catch IT...they're gonna die anyways !

LMAO !

Seriously....Nice slayage.....congrats on the near back to back trips !

Gary
    frigin Gary, hahhah...need to make a new striper song with yer geeTAR lolz- Y'all need to quit playin in the aquaduct..seems like these snuck through your line(s) too- skinner, castaic, pyramid...lol...

Trust Gary, I'd like to kill em all, but i'd like to keep on fishin instead!... we started just targeting DD's for a nice amount of the day...the guys were game, and it almost paid off... 4 times for them..its fishin (shrugs)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12