Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DVL 10/19 Got Soaked!

Yeah boy! Forget the striper when you can catch Largies like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor.Chilax View Post
    Nice hogs! That's a true fisherman... doesn't let a little water stop him from fishing. Thanks for the report.
    Thank you! Definitely will buy better waterproof clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by fishntime View Post
    Yeah boy! Forget the striper when you can catch Largies like that.
    That was all I was thinking!

Had some of my most memorable trips in the rain, nice job on the fat greenies!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Had some of my most memorable trips in the rain, nice job on the fat greenies!

TD
    thanks TD. Yeah I remember fishing with my Dad in the rain 10 years ago. We killed em!

Nice job! Rain is not an excuse to call it a day!

Nice fishing man! We were there also, did you get to see the lightning show? We were dripping wet WITH rain gear. From about 4-530 I think we were the only boat on the lake. Fishing was great though.... Gotta love the rainy days! Again, nice job out there!!!

Nice Fish man. How'd that core work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by BufordT9 View Post
    Nice job! Rain is not an excuse to call it a day!
    Thanks! It's just water.....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SEA ADDICTION View Post
    Nice fishing man! We were there also, did you get to see the lightning show? We were dripping wet WITH rain gear. From about 4-530 I think we were the only boat on the lake. Fishing was great though.... Gotta love the rainy days! Again, nice job out there!!!
    Yeah saw the lightning. Was pretty crazy. My friends car seats are still wet...Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by eddie33081 View Post
    Nice Fish man. How'd that core work for you?
    Eddie the reel is super smooth. I'm actually going to buy a few more. The 100 also. Thanks man. Let me know when you need a partner on that boat. I'd gladly go with you.

Dont you just love the Spro bbz's. They are amazingly good! I have a couple and couldn't fish without those things. Recommend them to everyone that sees this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Despite the weather forecast, I needed to fish! So I hit the water with my friend Mike from 7- 2pm. Tried to hit some striper boils, but didn't seem to land any. I had a plan of action to really pattern the LMB bite though. And I did. Was a really good day besides the ride home in soaking wet clothes. (Note to self: buy some water proof gear). Enjoy the pics.
    Attachment 26406Attachment 26407Attachment 26408Attachment 26409Attachment 26410.
    Now I want to go too...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast