Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Lakers thread...the road to 3peat!

Quote Originally Posted by jim young View Post
    so who is your team? Are you a Heat Boy?
    im a bulls fan,,,buddy.i dont jump on band wagon...you know the team that beat the heat sat..

don't sweat it bro, Chit-cago going nowhere.

I agree 100% Im just pointing out Bynum becouse he has yet stayed healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bman90278 View Post
    Lifelong Lakers fan here and I gotta say, it's going to take a healthy Kobe, Gasol, Odom, and Artest too.
    I think the Lakers will have to 100% healthy and playing awesome on both sides of the ball.

brian

Quote Originally Posted by jim young View Post
    don't sweat it bro, Chit-cago going nowhere.
    dont be surprised!!,they look alot better than the flake show..and were not healthy still winning,,,top teams not just sub 500...

Long time Laker fan here ... we'll lose it because of giant ego Derek ... who can't shoot except near the end ... when some commentator should say, "It's about time" He's about the worst shooter on the team ... yet he always is wanting to be interviewed ... thinks he's something because he's the shop steward ... etc.
    Blake is amounting to nothing. Ko-me is over the hill. Just listen to the reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Long time Laker fan here ... we'll lose it because of giant ego Derek ... who can't shoot except near the end ... when some commentator should say, "It's about time" He's about the worst shooter on the team ... yet he always is wanting to be interviewed ... thinks he's something because he's the shop steward ... etc.
    Blake is amounting to nothing. Ko-me is over the hill. Just listen to the reporters.
    Right on the money Brother Billy B. I hope your beautiful wife is doing good my friend.

Derek Fish is fine for now, with all the games he has won in the clutch during playoff time he's paid his dues as vet...I don't see him as a distraction(see regular season record so far and past two year's end result)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mav2iBA1cwo

Kobe looked Jordan-esque at times tonight against OKC(I hope you saw the game), leading the team to victory(oh and the past two NBA titles)....I'll still take an "over the hill" Kobe with a maligned pinky, a cast on his shooting hand and his bone on bone rubbing knee over 98% of the players in the NBA(Lebron and perhaps Durant and only because of their age)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Right on the money Brother Billy B.
    Billy when you got Big Daddy agreeing, thats when you really gotta start thinking twice about what you're saying

TD

TD your really something buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    TD your really something buddy.

That leaves alot to fill in the blank with Hope you are well BD, it's been forever dude....see you Sunday with egg McMuffin in hand?

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 01-18-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    D Fish does have a big ego as he should(5 time champ) He's not the best shooting pg out there but is a proven key factor to a good team(look at what he did with Utah when he had to get medical help for his daughter). There is a reason the Heat went after him in the off season

Blake is a good set PG that understands the game as he is still learning the Lakers offense, I think he's pretty good.

Kobe over the hill? Look at all the injuries he's playing with and still keeping the lakers as one of the elite teams in the NBA. You ask any coach in the NBA who would they want on their team to win a ring and I bet they pick kobe.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast